wotcha jt

ris

man wales sucks, it's slashing it down here now. apparently it rains 260 days a year here.

still, the bbc newsreader bird is wearing a seethru top and a red bra so i'm definitely more awake now :D :D

sbcanada

*tries to act British*

Good day blokes! How's the tea and mints this mornin'? God save the Queen, eh? Oops... there goes my cover.. lol :D

ris

yar, i've asked the butla to get one some scones. i'm off to the track this afternoon with cheggers. yar!

sbcanada

The weather is fine here in Canada... lemme go open the window and see if it's cold.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... nope, just enough to make the lady's nipples harden. :rofl:

ris

good, i hate it when it's just cardiff :rolleyes: weather report in october usually goes sommet like this: 'and a cold front coming in the from the west bring rain and showery weather. we expect this to clear sometime in april...'

:D

ris

hi ls, tutoring again, sorry :)

i'm in for about an hour now and then it's back until 3.30 :rolleyes:

and, no, you don't smell, not of span anyways :D

ris

yeah, quite. i spent a few hours last night working on the beacons but realised that i couldn't draw it without having first desinged it. going to leave it a few days now while i draw other stuff. :D

students still clueless today though :rolleyes:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:laugh: design before drawing sounds about right. were you planning to design it at some point? :laugh:

What year students are these?

ris

yeah, i sometimes forget that not everything can be desinged on the fly. i have done loads of drawings of the beacons but never settled on a definitive desing. got to now D

they're year 2 students doing a garden project [short one]. some of them are excellent but i must have had 4 groups who were brain dead this morning. the best one was 2 guys who want to to do aggressive architecture, very funny!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
time's a wastin! P

confuse3
1. aggressive architecture [expl]
2. wotcha [def]
confuse3