wotcha jt

ris

1. aggressive architecture in this case defined as an uneasy or even dangerous architecture. black walls that can't be seen in car parks [crash!], or walked into. these guys are nuts )

2. wotcha, hello, general uk greeting )

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
got it :)

40 minutes till I can get milk. :(

on the bright side, Dr. D. has done nothing horrendous as yet today. :joy:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
September. A long ways yet.

Black coffee sucks monkey balls. Need milk. :(

:confuse3:

what are:
Hpftbx20
Hpfbkg20

in Ctrl>Alt>Del ?

gotta get the rats ready for school, back in 45 or so :D :headbang:

ris

you've got an hp deskjet 610 printer, right? ;)

those files appear to be connected to the printer drivers or background taskmanager files for that printer model.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:confuse3: ( :D ) The printer. So... that would suddenly be appearing in there when it never has before because...............? :confuse3:

Maybe my sig should be My name is Leslie. I am :confuse3: perpetually. :laugh:

I'm back now btw. Got milk. :joy:

ris

yay! finished teaching! man, i got some reward for my endeavours though. i was passing the server room [it happens to be near my office] and a guy was clearing some stuff.

he asked me if was in one of the studios and when i asked why he said that he had 900m of alcatel cat5e cable he didn't want in 3 boxes. i took them so fast!

he also gave me an 8 port network hub too. a bit old but will do the trick. this is fuckin' cool, beats using cross over! D D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
YAY! free cable is always good! :laugh: we have a few spools here ourselves lol Gonna rig up the wife's computer now?

Just took FOREVER to reply to the monster smilie thread. Success at last!

ris

yeah, i should be able to have her machine networked to mine again, at the moment the cross over won't reach. what would really cheer her up would be some internet connection sharing, not that it's really worth it on a 56k.

maybe i'll try to sort that out. as it is i have 3 huge boxes of cable to get home....:)

nice to have milky coffee back? ack...don't like milk much, not in coffee but especially in tea. but that's because i don't like tea either :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:D
Originally posted by L. Summerton
:confuse3: ( :D ) The printer. So... that would suddenly be appearing in there when it never has before because...............? :confuse3:

She'll be happy with that then, moreso if gave her some internet time though :rolleyes: :laugh:

home on the bus? car?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm off for a couple of hours, suppose you'll be home by then. Going out for coffee tonight? ;)

Chat later! :) :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Do all Canadians wake up as early in the morning as you do? (5:00am, c'mon.....)

ris

nope, you're early m8, and i'm not up yet ;)

off to town to go for a beer with the wife, be on later dude :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:D I'm back! now you're gone again.

Hey Luis! :headbang: No, sadly only I am up at that ungodly hour. I have a horribly destructive 4 year old who delights in getting up earlier than I and creating havoc with my possessions, plays and eats everything in the fridge, and does experiments with the things in the bathroom. :eek: So for a time I am getting up earlier than him to foil his devilish plot. :laugh: