Wow. Just Wow.

chcr

Too cute for words
abooja said:
Wear pressed pants once a week, laugh at 20% more of the boss's bad jokes, and make annual business trips to Rochester.

Trust me, there are worse places than Rochester. I get to go to Akron from time to time. :swing:

abooja

chcr said:
Trust me, there are worse places than Rochester. I get to go to Akron from time to time. :swing:
Didn't mean to denigrate Rochester. It was the first town that came to mind. I could just as easily have said Terre Haute. :lloyd:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I've speny many many hours there. Hunts Point & the Village mostly.

Cross the GWB into Harlem...follow the BQE to B, then Q...take the 59th ST bridge into Manhattan. PIss off all the art idiots on Houston (no, not pronounced like the Texas city)...take teh westside highway to 14th st & the meat markets...

Jump back on the BQE & follow it around to Staten Island & pay too much to cross the Verizano (sp?) or, take the BQE the other way & to get to Connecticut, Lon Gisland or the NY Thruway. :p

abooja

Paul, is that you? (My brother. :p)

BTW, I have no problem with insults to Queens or Staten Island. Just don't diss Manhattan. And Brooklyn. I never wanted to hang around there when I was growing up, and don't now, but Brooklyn's got mad street cred. :D