Wow that's big.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Do guys go by the same 3 that the ladies use? or do we just mention chest and waist and leave out the hips?
i thought you guys had chest, waist, and inseam?

Rose

I'm not happy with mine and not afraid to share. 36, 28, 37.5. I'd like to shave off a couple inches on each account.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
inseam? Thats a new one on me. Thats pretty much just one for height and nothing really to do with heavy.
well...that's the 3 big guy clothing measurements :shrug: just putting it out there....:p

Inkara1

My pants are 38 waist, 32 inseam. I don't know my chest measurement. My shirts are XL, and my dress shirts have a 17 1/2 neck size.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ms Ann Thrope said:
I hate mine. :mad:
that's what life (gene pool) dealt you though...I hated me too, but I finally figured out I may as well just like it and live with it, and now, somehow I do :shrug:

BeardofPants

It's that tradeoff right - either you're too skinny and you've got no tits, or you're too fat, and you've got wobbly bits. :rolleyes: As for my dimensions, I'm slowly coming to terms with not being a skinny as I used to be (to think I used to complain about how fat I was when I was a petite size 8-10 (US 6-8)) Now I'm a size 12 (US 10) and hate it.

Rose

BeardofPants said:
It's that tradeoff right - either you're too skinny and you've got no tits, or you're too fat, and you've got wobbly bits. :rolleyes: As for my dimensions, I'm slowly coming to terms with not being a skinny as I used to be (to think I used to complain about how fat I was when I was a petite size 8-10 (US 6-8)) Now I'm a size 12 (US 10) and hate it.

I'd like to stay a decent size us10 and have it fit comfortably than push the 12 I do now. :(

Oz

Hmm, I'm reasonably happy.....would prefer to be a bit bigger tho'

Chest: 46 inches

Waist: 28 inches.

Inseam: Havn' a clue.....me feet usually reach all the way to the floor tho' :)

Sharky

48" chest, 18" neck, 36" waist, 31" inseam, 5' 11", 190 lbs.

I'm happy with that, except for the short legs.

It ain't the size of the ship that matters, it's the motion of the ocean. ;)