Wow that's big.

Mirlyn

Don't remember my chest (got measured a year ago for a suit), but I wear 33x33 jeans and XL shirts. 6' 1" 170lbs.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
uhmmm

lets see

I don't remember the neck, I think it's 17.5

38 pants

48 jacket

34 inseam (or 32, Uki would konw)

size 12 shoes

220 pounds 6'2"

chatty kathy

I was a petite 4 but now fit somewhat into a petite 6 I really want to get back into all of my 4's because bikini season is comming!

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
uhmmm

lets see

I don't remember the neck, I think it's 17.5

38 pants

48 jacket

34 inseam (or 32, Uki would konw)

size 12 shoes

220 pounds 6'2"

yes, 17.5 neck is right and i would say 34 inseam

AlphaTroll

36-26-35½, working on losing it though I'd be happy as a pig in shit if I get down to the 34, getting there slowly but surely (except up top - for some reason they always seem to stay huge)

Uki Chick

AlphaTroll said:
36-26-35½, working on losing it though I'd be happy as a pig in shit if I get down to the 34, getting there slowly but surely (except up top - for some reason they always seem to stay huge)

You're complaining about that???!!!! I'd be thrilled if I had those measurements.

AlphaTroll

Hmm, I always think my but looks big, but what the hey, if ye got the big bones ye gotta suffer eh?

Never have been of the skinny variety, prolly never will be - I reckon some of us are just born to be voluptuous

Uki Chick

AlphaTroll said:
Hmm, I always think my but looks big, but what the hey, if ye got the big bones ye gotta suffer eh?

Never have been of the skinny variety, prolly never will be - I reckon some of us are just born to be voluptuous

I suppose so. I still don't like to be as voluptuous as I am. Gives me a good incentive to get back down to a good size though.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've only got one thing to say in regard to this thread, butts in particular.

Sir Mix Alot.

AlphaTroll

Hehe - don't get me wrong, being voluptuous has never bothered me, I'm only trying to get down because it's easier to find clothes etc.

Having big boobies comes in handy in many ways....especially at bars ;)

:lol: @ PT

MrBishop

6' tall
200lbs
16.5" neck
36" -waist
44" - chest
34" - insteam
size 13 shoes

and

saddam.gif

Sorry, but it was the best shot of a large penis that I could find and post legally here. :)