Write a caption

Inkara1

Elephant/mouse pic: "Always remember that an elephant's genitalia is on its foot; after all, if you get stepped on, you're fucked."

Ace Ventura pic: "Damn these British teeth."

MuFu

1) No caption. Just imagine the lioness remaining in that position for hours, completely silent. Hilarious.

2) Another mouse said "I bet you can't touch that elephant" and the one in the photo is going *hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg*.

3) Jim Carrey is an idiot. Look.

Nitro_Mage

1st pic- Shut up bitch I can't here what the zoo keepers are saying!
2nd pic- I know you can here me, don't put your foot down!! Stop! Noo!!! DO NOT PUT THAT FOOT DOWN DAMN IT!!
3rd pic- It's Jim Carry and it's hilarious, thats good enough for me.

SexyBoo

I hope no one minds me posting another quotes pic - I saw this one and couldn't resist! :D

cat-and-dogs_jpg.jpg

tonksy

i can't really think of a good one right now but for some reason this pic reminds me of the movie officer and a gentleman, when they are in ocs? and the girls walk by? i dunno why. :D

freako104

damn its been so long since i had some pussy

any of you boys want a little pussy?

any of you guys think you can keep up?

i fart in your general direction

MuFu

"Dinner time at the pound."

"The last placed entrant in the national Cat-That-Looks-Like-A-Dog competition hangs his head in shame and leaves."

freako104

follow me boys!!!! i know the way!!!! do we follow her? do we? hmmm

feeling absolutly nothing the cat left the dumb dogs staring at his ass.

unclehobart

The memories of the canine drug squad policamans ball come back to haunt squad 11 after a paternity suit is levied by one of the hookers. The lineup takes on a decidedly nervous tone when the mother walks through the line observing all of the potential candidtates...each knowing that careers hang in the balance. Ravenous reporters eager to report another 'tailhook' scandal are barely held outside. Commanding officers already transferred, the mayor screaming for blood... the whole incident already the butt of office jokes around the world. Oh, why did sgt. Woof have to bring that video camera? The damning evidence already making its way around the world upon the internet. The horror... the horror.