WTF?!?!? Another Obama Administration achievement!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nobody here claims (and it wasn't exactly a spread ideology of the Bush administration) that Al Qaeda was Iraqi. Please, let that little gem go. It was never true.

Once you understand the basic premise of The Enemey of My Enemy is My Friend, you'll begin to put together the puzzle that includes Iraq, Iran, Syria & Lebanon, among others. Iraq was already a thorn in our side. He wasn't following UN manadates (as he agreed) and while we're in the neighborhood, let's clean all the trash).

We've all been over this, ad infinitum. Some terrorist groups were being, at least partially, funded by Hussein. You think Usama bin Laden & Saddam Hussein were above using each other for political gain?

2minkey

bootlicker
"above" isn't the term i'd use but effectively, yes.

right, forgive me for not seeing the big picture... yeah the puzzle is coming together. all i needed to do was completely ignore everything i know about that part of the world.

the enemy of my enemy... yeah, sure, most of the groups in the middle east are great at mutual cooperation, toward virtually any goal... laughing my ass off...

Winky

anyone who couldn’t understand why we had to invade the middle-east
and take it over is a naïve childlike toad

Winky

Another Obama Administration achievement, peace in the middle east

Um no, you aren't a naïve childlike toad are you?

Oh how wonderful it would be if the US could shut down most of its half
a trillion dollar defense budget?

And then if we cut out all the give away programs and expenditures
that have no reason to exist we'd have a budget overage that could
strengthen the dollar and pay down the debt.

Only a child would think any of that is ever going to happen?

Those who can not grasp why in a post 9-11 world Saddam Hussien
would have to go, would be the same people who’d believe in Obamacare,
hope and change and similar nonsense, ya see how that’s working out.

Just be happy we haven’t found it essential to invade Iran yet.

MrBishop

You could invade the hell out of the middle-east and once it's all set up, and you can bring the troops home once and for all..find that the budget doesn't WANT to be cut. You're kinda stuck with it...cutting the military budget would be like trying to take toys from toddlers. Ain't gonna happen easily or with no small amount of ear-piercing noise.

You want out of the debt? TAXES! Those piggy-banks that nobody wants to pay into, but everyone wants to take out from.

Saddam would've made for one hell of an ally against Iran...nice little puppet-gvt with a military right next door to your target(s). There was already a nice and healthy animosity between the two who's flames would've been easy enough to fan with a couple of *coff* donations and a loosening of the border between the two. Your current puppet-gvt in Iraq ain't willing or able to take on Iran.

MrBishop

Nobody here claims (and it wasn't exactly a spread ideology of the Bush administration) that Al Qaeda was Iraqi. Please, let that little gem go. It was never true.
Then why, pray tell, do you and others insist on posting 911 images every time Iraq is mentioned? Why still try and tie the two together emotionally?

Yeah, Iraq was a pain in the ass, but he could've been dealt with far later...AFTER dealing with Afghanistan, Bin Laden and his group of nutbars.

Perhaps using some of the 200k troops you used in Iraq to find the real 911 culprit instead of the measly 26k? Nah! :retard:

Winky

Well Son you see after 9-11 We declared a war on terror
(if you hadn't heard)
we reserve the right to blow up and invade any moosie
country we want.
Kaddafi couldn’t wait to be all buddy buddy once Saddam was destined for the gallows.
The bow and scrape messages being sent by Obammie are being heard worldwide.

Winky

"do you and others insist on posting 911 images every time Iraq is mentioned?"

you don't get it?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You want out of the debt? TAXES! Those piggy-banks that nobody wants to pay into, but everyone wants to take out from.

:rofl3:

Raising taxes only hurts. It slows economies. Wanna see it in action? Look to NJ or Califorinia. Oh yea, and Michigan.

There is a point of diminishing returns but lowering taxes has increased the government pot EVERY time it's been tried.

Cerise

obamajeopardy.jpg

Winky

Osama delivers us from evil.

The Romans and the British just didn't know how to
get it right, this time we rule the whole freakin' planet!

Your salvation awaits!

obamasnobxm8.gif