WWJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavio

Banned
If Jesus was president what would he think about Iraq, Health Care, Wire Tapping, Environmental Policy, Iran, Immigration, Military Spending, Katrina, Education, Taxes, Quail Hunting or any other issue that would be interesting?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nothing, he would solve all the problems in the blink of an eye ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
flavio said:
If Jesus was president what would he think about Iraq, Health Care, Wire Tapping, Environmental Policy, Iran, Immigration, Military Spending, Katrina, Education, Taxes, Quail Hunting or any other issue that would be interesting?
I guess probably the same things that Hercules, Thor, Horus, Asclepius, Dionysus, etc. ad nauseum would do, huh? :shrug:

flavio

Banned
chcr said:
I guess probably the same things that Hercules, Thor, Horus, Asclepius, Dionysus, etc. ad nauseum would do, huh? :shrug:
Some of those guys have a little different temperment than Jesus...we could certainly include them though.

highwayman

If Jesus was in the whitehouse there would be no need to be in Iraq because there would not much strife and murder caused by the maniacs with the WMD...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
highwayman said:
If Jesus was in the whitehouse there would be no need to be in Iraq because there would not much strife and murder caused by the maniacs with the WMD...

Revolations sounds like when He comes back...the shit will just start hitting the fan.

catocom

flavio said:
He already addressed all those issues, and more....
It's in the king james ver.

catocom

flavio said:
What did he say about wiretapping.
look it up man.
EVERY situation in life has a general way to be dealt with in there.
If you can't see it, you weren't meant to be able to.

edit: spelling

flavio

Banned
So the current White House is communist then?

edit:

Actually, I think that would make all christians and their god communist too.

AlphaTroll

flavio said:

Jesus was a Jew, he'd probably be president of Israel much sooner than being president of the USA.

Err...wait...same thing innit? :lloyd:

But I reckon if he WERE president of your country he'd probably be mighty pissed off at his dad for Katrina.

And possibly there would be no 'act of God' clauses in insurance policies.

unclehobart

Wasn't there something about leaving as a lamb and returning as a lion? If Jebus were Prez it would seem that he would bust a good many heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.