Yesterday was bad

was gonna cut the grass, it rained, cutter is electric, vaccum cleaner blew out, smelled up the place, i knock over the stupid garbage bin in my room last night, was eating some shelled peanuts, thus peanut scraps still on floor :mad: gotta buy a new vaccum today :eek:

ris

sounds like the crap day thread is spreading (

i'm now recovering from a cold that i got on the last crap day [sunday] that's put me in bed for 2 days

justin, you want one of them fancy dyson cyclonium vucuumery cleanerators. cool

ris

i only recommended them because they pritty, well prittyer than most vacuumerators.

markjs

Banned
For me a bad day is like...and this is not an actual day, rater just an example of my luck:

I get laid off from work, get into the car which breaks down halfway home where there is no help....cellphone battery dead so I have to hitchhike, I end up waklking 80% of the way. Get a ride to the bank where my last paycheck cannot be cashed due to insufficient funds. Get home, old lady breaks up with me and wrecks a bunch of my shit.

Like I said I never had that particular day, but when I have a bad day they tend to be really really bad!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
aww shit......

first ris......now justin.......

guess who's next?.........

ris

doesn't the mad shower of ice count for somehting, or did you not have 4 other things at the same time? ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
probly it doens't count.......

hope the puter is fine tomorrow.