Yipeee! I´m not a Newbie anymore!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Yipeee! I'm not a Newbie anymore!

Uhhh, I guess the title said it all. But yay me anyway! :D

unclehobart

Hmm... one rank change per day on average so far. This means you should be at the 30k mark by weeks end. Get cracking young lady. :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think at the rate you're going you'll be ahead in no time - I've got a few hours on you and you're only 7 behind. Uh oh! :D

unclehobart

Well... It will take some pounding. I tend to type out several lines in my replies for the most part. I have to hang out for hours just to get a good 20 posts in. ...and that only if there is something worth posting against.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Wanna bicker? Can't think of anything we haven't bickered about yet. :) Uh, uh, OOH OOH Guess what!Venezuela has been imploding! Ha! I was right! Just a couple of weeks too early! HA! :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Hey MitchShaft, posted in between there. *peptalk* Don't get discouraged, you'll soon overtake me I'm sure, I was a Newbie till a couple of hours ago. Keep On Posting! :D

unclehobart

Originally posted by Justintime
hmm. maybe they should stop those oil drillings, it fallin into itself :D hhhahaha:D
I honestly had no idea that Venezuela was on the edge of a civil war. Now that theyve kicked out their weenie semi dictator, the price of petrol has dropped nicely.

unclehobart

Whoops... my first mistake. The quote button is at the top of a post. I meant to tag Les' line above the one of Justins that I used.

Time to drink a beer as punishment.

unclehobart

well ... I should say stabilized. It had a pretty bad run up over the last 2 weeks, but gave back a few cents in recent days.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
I honestly had no idea that Venezuela was on the edge of a civil war. Now that theyve kicked out their weenie semi dictator, the price of petrol has dropped nicely.

I truly had no idea either. It was a total mistake when I said Venezuela. :) But heck maybe I've acquired some new psychic powers! That would be cool! :D