Yipeee! I´m not a Newbie anymore!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Isn't that what the ghastly Alaska Pipeline Project is for? More self sufficiency? I'm not clear on what the additional oil is for, I thought for US use, could've been for sale.

I think I'll have to buy a woodstove. :(

unclehobart

Originally posted by nodnod
1.30 a gallon? that would work out to 34.3 cents a litre which is still cheaper than here by about 12 cents american a litre.
Hold on... are you converting between US and Canadian currency? Last I knew, Canadian petrol cost was only a shade higher than the US average.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
roundabout 65c cdn in South Central Ontario, someone else can do the math. Can't wake up today :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
We're not post whores, this is a reasonable discussion about the angst presently suffered by Argentina and Venezuela, and the effect of this on world gas/petrol prices. The most recent posts here were for clarification purposes, as the language barrier is sometimes difficult to overcome between Canada, Britain and the US. :D ;)

Inkara1

Re: Yipeee! I´m not a Newbie anymore!

So any updates on Argentina and Venezuela? I'm too lazy to Google it. Regular unleaded is hovering around US$2.20-$2.25 a gallon in my area.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Re: Yipeee! I&acute;m not a Newbie anymore!

Inkara1 said:
So any updates on Argentina and Venezuela? I'm too lazy to Google it. Regular unleaded is hovering around US$2.20-$2.25 a gallon in my area.

Argentinans are still assholes ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Inkara1 said:

Regular unleaded is now "only" $2.07 per gallon here...:rolleyes:

Inkara1

It's been in the $2-thirtysomething range here lately.