yo, old people

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Once you go Mule, you'll never go back. Don't say you weren't warned.

With the possible exception of this one, every CD they released is fantastic. Well, not being the biggest fan of live albums, I haven't bought theirs either, but otherwise just pick one...can't go wrong.

2minkey

bootlicker
Should I surmise that you are a W.A.S.P. fan? Which would in turn give you a redeeming quality?

but of course. though i started listening to much heavier stuff (and at the same time, more jazz) when things got totally 'glam metal' in a "she's my cherry pie" way. yeah, kiss and motley crue could do makeup, they were cool. but... warrant? they just seemed like fags.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
NOBODY (in their right mind) like WASP & Warrant, simultaneously. It is an either/or proposition.

2minkey

bootlicker
sad wings of destiny and sin after sin are the ones i was talking about - i think the latter was the one that came right before the first major label release... i think.... but those two are superduper. nothing like the guitar tone (hiwatt amps) in the intro riff of 'starbreaker' to rearrange yer nuts...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
NOBODY (in their right mind) like WASP & Warrant, simultaneously. It is an either/or proposition.

Well, yeah. W.A.S.P. is a band. Warrant was a nightmare. A no talent nightmare. A no talent short lived nightmare. In fact, I've given them more thought typing this post than I had in my entire life, added together, INCLUDING when I endured them opening for Motley back around 1991 or so.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Until very recently, when I broke down and googled the lyrics, I could NOT make out the line in "Rocka Rolla" that said, "She's a ten pint a nighter". I thought he was saying "tampon ignitor". Honest to God.

Helluva visual though...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I used to point & laugh at Rob. He'd look at me in a "what the hell is so funny" look & I'd say- You recorded Rocka Rolla. He'd look embarrased & mention that Screaming for Vengeance is a top 10 album.

nodnod

I do. Iron Maiden and Slayer, King Diamond, Blaze, Bruce Dickinson, Dio.
Metal is still great. I don't listen to the newer "noise" metal or nickelback and the 30 bands that sound like nickelback

Winky

This was the only good thing to come outta Warrant
and that lasted about as long (3:18) as the video.

Bobbie%20Brown.JPG