Yo, Prof!

kuulani

Breakfast in bed and my husband watching the kids in the morning while I lounge around is what I would want :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kuulani said:
Breakfast in bed and my husband watching the kids in the morning while I lounge around is what I would want :D

Riiiiiiigggghhhtttt. :D Be careful what you wish for. :lol:

tonksy

kuulani said:
i'd like a massage. a brutal 2 hour job of muscle gouging extacsy. that would hook me right up.

Professur

*slides into home* Safe, at the plate.

Technically, I got her nothing. V2.0 got her a bubble fountain meditation lamp thingy. V3.0 got her a flashlight with different colour filters for her stargazing. And V4.0 got her a 5' tall singing, dancing skeleton. Dinner and "SharkTale" courtesy of Mum's babysitting services.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
sounds like a fun day all round...the skeleton I'm too sure about though :D

how was Shark Tale? I've heard conflicting reports.

Professur

The skeleton was a huge hit. Espescially the song.

"The worms go in
The worms go out
they play pinochle
upon your snout
they wrap you in a nice white sheet
and then they bury you 6 feet deep"

SharkTale .... I wouldn't take the kids. Much the same feel as Shrek 2, but not so much for the younger audience.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
that song...wtf? I can imagine a great kick being had out of that one :laugh:

that's what I'd heard about Shark Tales...that the kids who went would have no idea what any of the jokes were about. I think I'll pass, thanks.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'll look at Zellers maybe then. Closest Giant Tiger is half hour away where I used to live.

HomeLAN

Nervous about the state of your memory already? No guarantees, but I'll try to remind you. Hers is 2 days after the wife's.

Professur

Naw. Gives me an excuse to go back.

HL, look at it as an insurance policy. Should the worst happen, at least I can point out that noone else here remembered.