Yo, Prof!

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Been suggested. But she wouldn't want to go alone.

so find someone that will go with her.

Have the kids babysat, take her out for a nice dinner and a show or something.

Professur

Anyone who'd go with her would be looking for me to pay their way too. That's a little rich for my blood.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Anyone who'd go with her would be looking for me to pay their way too. That's a little rich for my blood.

You need to find someone who is willing to pay their own. If I had the money, I'd treat myself to it and go with her.

unclehobart

Hmm... an assortment of bubbly baths, soaking salts, fancy soaps, nice slippers, sponges, a magazine subsciption, bottle of sherry, new watch, skin softening oils, and a manicure kit?

Professur

SnP, I take it up the ass hard enough paying shipping, without having to cover customs duty too.

Unc: I can't be within 50' of that smelly stuff without my allergies taking me out. She just got a new watch, she won't give up her old gorilla slippers, magazine sub would arrive too late, she doesn't drink (unless it's outta my glass) and her nails barely make it past the quick before they break.

But thanks.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
How about the complete DVD set of Dwayne Johnson movies. :eyemouth: You're already looking for my blood...why not make it a true 'slobberknocker'. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
She has them already.

You can always go the music route. What's her favorite group? Get her a compilation. Take her horseback riding to a picnic in the country...leave the kids with a babysitter. :shrug: