Yo.. T.D.

greenfreak

I'll have to check my listings... The last new one I saw was on the search dogs used at 9/11 and the pets they rescued from the empty apartments in the hot zone.

unclehobart

I haven't seen that one yet. I dont' think I've seen anything produced past last summer let alone the 'bad time'. All of the new stuff will, of course, be post attack.

unclehobart

I'm recharging my camera so I can take those coleus pics. I'll be posting them here cause the thread title is already aligned towards ya.. so you will be more inclined to peek back in here in future.

greenfreak

I noticed that shows filmed after 9/11 still have the towers in the background of the beginning, the end, and the random images shown during commercials.

So I went to the Discovery website and emailed them to thank them for not being spineless bastards and taking them out. Currently, I think they're the only tv show that hasn't so far.

unclehobart

It creeps me out to see movies like 'Escape From New York' nowadays. The towers were so prominent to the movie.

unclehobart

The big one. Nice and bushy. Meter tall.

Attachment(s):

plantone.jpg, 98.68kb

11_1032285495.jpg

unclehobart

the newbie.. already a foot tall. Still hasnt straightend out from being a branch yet.

Attachment(s):

planttwo.jpg, 94.08kb

11_1032285587.jpg

halamikage

I never thought I'd live to see the day that "the making of a spam musubi" would be posted on the web....*sniff*

'Anakalahobart, you're the best....

nalani

OMG, I've created a MUSUBI MONSTER!

You're great at that Rob! (for those of you who are not impressed, I had to give him written instructions on how to make it .. and if you haven't seen it done before, it can be confusing) .. I am impressed .. and now, I'm also starving ... send one of those bad boys my way! :D