You ask why we homeschool

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
...the school's "To BGLAD: Transgender, Bisexual, Gay and Lesbian Awareness Day"...

The school did not send home a note to parents about the event, a Newton North spokeswoman acknowleged to CWA's Culture & Family Institute. But she said the event is listed on the school's website and in calendars at the beginning of the year, and some e-mails were sent out.

While the event was not mandatory, she said, "Classes are scheduled to attend various workshops, but if students are uncomfortable or their parents are uncomfortable, the students can instead go to the library."

At a "gay day" two years ago, Camenker said, a 20-year-old male wearing a dress spoke to students, telling them he was taking female hormones but hadn't yet had his penis cut off

Last year, a boy was suspended for making fun of another boy who came to school in makeup and a dress.

Schools in Newton, the hometown of openly homosexual Democratic Rep. Barney Frank, adopted a "Respect for Human Differences Mission Statement" in 2001, which in part says: "The Newton Public Schools will provide a climate that actively promotes social justice where children perform at the highest levels," listing among the "human differences" sexual orientation.

Oh, and the parent who complained?
Two parents who objected to a Massachusetts high school's homosexual-awareness day were expelled from the campus after a mother began videotaping a session.

WND

Take back your schools.

Sharky

I'm pretty darned sure that wouldn't fly in rural Washington County, Florida, where I live.

Winky

Yes why indoctrinate the young, indeed?

This and worse will continue to be RAMMED down your children’s throats.
Until one day the mere contemplation of taking offense to such things will seem so alien
that those who do object will be seen as the ones worthy of ridicule!

I’m certain the hostile response will be most distasteful.

ResearchMonkey

Yeah thats sad, ... but then again its sorta funny, we X'ed off gay pride day here locally. no more gay days, no parade or special recognition.

I certainly know Gay-day in the class room would have parents out numbering students 2:1.

Ah Yes, video of the presenter, no kids. public facility.... go ahead, you call the cops, I'll call the news.

yup, we leave, the kids leave with us. Try and stop us...

Winky

Do that and you'll be you'll be guilty
of a HATE crime!

who2.jpg

Winky

Well big guy I'll drop by after the holidays with a wheelbarrow full blocks for the Hermit Pad.

You've been reading the writing on the wall nearly as long as I have and it ain't Kodachrome...

Starya

Shocking statement: I would have no trouble with this if it was my son's high school.

What? Noone fell off their chairs? :alienhuh:

Anyways, here's what I think: The school should have made damn sure all parents had been made aware of this event beforehand, info on the website is not enough. Not allowing videotaping is perfectly understandable to me, as there are rules against taping/photographing students without parent's permission. I see no reason for them having to leave campus if the camera was put away. Involving the cops is ridiculus.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You have no problem with a day to celebrate the sexual pairing of somebody? Anybody? It's okay to discuss that little Dickie likes little Mikey. Their only claim to fame is who they fuck & that should be celebrated?

Can we have Official BJ Day in March?

Starya

Gonz said:
You have no problem with a day to celebrate the sexual pairing of somebody? Anybody? It's okay to discuss that little Dickie likes little Mikey. Their only claim to fame is who they fuck & that should be celebrated?
Why yes of course, homosexuality and transgederism is all about the intercourse.. :lloyd:

Sure. Let us know when you have set the date.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Walking down the street....look over there, no not there, there...yea, him...Gay? What about that tall brunette across the street...XX or YX?

It is all about intercourse.

freako104

Gonz said:
Oh, and the parent who complained?

WND

Take back your schools.

alls I got to say is this:

If they can celebrate themselves why is it so improper for a hetero to? Dont get me wrong I am all for respecting and tolerating them but why can I not say I am proud to be straight?

abooja

freako104 said:
Dont get me wrong I am all for respecting and tolerating them but why can I not say I am proud to be straight?
The same reason why white people can't go around saying they're proud to be white. :alienhuh:

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:

What happened to steak and blowjob day??????

Oh, and here's a little idea: Maybe we should start teaching kids what they need to know to get through life in school and stop coddling every fucking special interest group that comes down the pike.