You ask why we homeschool

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
Steak and a Blowjob Day has always been and shall always be March 17. St. Patricks Day be damned.
Save St. Patrick's Day; move Steak and a Blowjob Day to March 14 instead! :D

unclehobart

Inkara1 said:
Save St. Patrick's Day; move Steak and a Blowjob Day to March 14 instead! :D
That would be putting two ringer days at the same time... sorta like Christmas and your birthday all at once. You need to keep them spread out.

tank girl

*still kicking herself at the unashamadly blatant degree of prejudice and intolerence manifest in the "real world"...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*sits back happily realizing that it's a good thing being free of rage and hate against everything*

unclehobart

Rage and hate are good things. [darth vader]If only you knew the power of the dark side of the force.[/darth vader]

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tank girl said:
*still kicking herself at the unashamadly blatant degree of prejudice and intolerence manifest in the "real world"...

That's okay. Your prejudicial intolerance, while disturbing, is allowed. In fact, stick around, you'll learn to outgrow your shortcomings.

Winky

I like my prejudice and intolerance of deviants and carbombers!
This love thy neighbor stuff is for the birds.

tank girl

That's okay. Your prejudicial intolerance, while disturbing, is allowed

Ditto... though my grounds are probably far more commendable than yours. what else could you call your opinions but pointedly ignorant, racist and homophobic?

while i do admit I get carried away sometimes in my disregard of Conservative Americanism and Christian values - and I would never completely judge/hate someone such as yourself simply because of unfortunate geographical positioning and a belief in a flawed, one-sided, political agenda.

you'll learn to outgrow your shortcomings.

unfortunately I don't think I could hold the same hope for you,

( see; it's virtually impossible to alter someone that has been brainwashed unless you subject them to de-programming and even that doesn't have a 100% success rate...)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tank girl said:
Ditto... though my grounds are probably far more commendable than yours. what else could you call your opinions but pointedly ignorant, racist and homophobic?

Reality.

Winky

tank girl said:
what else could you call your opinions but pointedly ignorant, racist and homophobic? ...)

Right perhaps? Right get it lol

Ok

Ignorant
of what the 'enlightened' lefts version of reality?
Racist? Hell you and I ARE minorities in the world's population. Only one in six are Quote unquote white
ain't it a hoot how the race card always seems to get played against a minority of white folks?
Homophobic? I've always loved that one! I don't FEAR homosexuals. Now try to convince me that I'm less because I don't think they are the best things since golden showers and rimjobs. That because I've never cheated of my Wife (a male\female kinda thing you understand) That I don't give a hoot about the AIDS problem in the Gay community because I couldn't care less about AIDS because I don't engage in a lifestyle that puts me at risk. That I’m the one with a problem? heh now there is a minority for ya
1% of the worlds population. Be like the Gays!!! Love the Gays lol Um How about NO?

Yeah Fear isn't the reaction, Anger IS!

Now for you to merely call me a canned list of names
and relegate my entire worldview (shared by tens of millions) to less than dust
is Hmmm there’s a werd fer that ain’t there?

tank girl

Homophobic? I've always loved that one! I don't FEAR homosexuals...

You may not FEAR homosexuality, though this doesn't neccesarily mean that you're not being HOMOPHOBIC in attitude

Today there is no simple definition of the word. and to say that it ony refers to "fear" is misleading.

EVIDENCE:
Meanings of the words Homophobe/homophobia

Yeah Fear isn't the reaction, Anger IS!
they're part and parcel of the same thing.

freako104

tank girl said:

I do not see that as much as you. Most of us are for people being respected and whatnot. Personally I thnk it is wonderful that they can do these things. It is where being proud to be straight tends to be controversial and such.