You ask why we homeschool

IDLEchild

tank girl said:
*still kicking herself at the unashamadly blatant degree of prejudice and intolerence manifest in the "real world"...

They aren't angry at the homosexual perse, but at the fact that they demand so much special treatment for their choice of lifestyle. It is getting to a point that having any P.O.V other than pro homosexuality is a social crime. If gay people want a voice and freedom of expression without ridicule then so do those who do not respect such a lifestyle.

You have noticed that there are those on OTC who do not approve of homosexual behavior but they abide by the laws and keep their peace by minding their own buisness. When it comes to point where even having a differing opinion is a crime...well that irks them.

This is but another hotbed of arguments, not debates. No one will change their minds.

HomeLAN

Pretty sure that would get laughed out in Cobb county, but head a little east into DeKalb, and it's got a real shot.

Inkara1

IDLEchild said:
They aren't angry at the homosexual perse, but at the fact that they demand so much special treatment for their choice of lifestyle. It is getting to a point that having any P.O.V other than pro homosexuality is a social crime. If gay people want a voice and freedom of expression without ridicule then so do those who do not respect such a lifestyle.

You have noticed that there are those on OTC who do not approve of homosexual behavior but they abide by the laws and keep their peace by minding their own buisness. When it comes to point where even having a differing opinion is a crime...well that irks them.

This is but another hotbed of arguments, not debates. No one will change their minds.
These words should be printed off and framed.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Inkara1 said:
These words should be printed off and framed.

I prefer this quote...

Gato_Solo said:
You make a choice in your life and, as long as it doesn't adversely affect me, I have to respect that choice. I do not, however, have to like your choice, nor do I have to sit and listen to you because of your choice. That's where most rights advocates get lost. It isn't my duty to like your lifestyle choice, even if it does not interfere in mine.

:p