Youppi!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Ye gods! Prof's defending the Habs!!!
:faint:

Actually I don't think his comments have ANYTHING to do with hockey but rather his hatred for the city of Toronto as a whole...

MrBishop

Nixy said:
Actually I don't think his comments have ANYTHING to do with hockey but rather his hatred for the city of Toronto as a whole...
Phew...I was worried about the Apocalypse and half expecting him to say that he'd finally watched Star Wars or something :p

Professur

I don't HATE Toronto. Toronto, to me, Is like puss, slime, goo. I don't hate it, I just don't want anything to do with it.

I don't HATE the leafs, or the habs. I think they're rediculous. Grown men paid millions to play a children's game.

Toronto laff fans are merely an overlap grouping of the two.

MrBishop

I never did get that...is hockey, men playing a children's game or is it an adult's game and kids merely emulate it with less vigor.

I think that it was an adult's game first.

*Though i have to agree with you re: the senseless amounts of money they're paid to do so.

Professur

Not to mention the number of players that ruin themselves in the process, or wind up with no marketable skills once they're too old to play.

MrBishop

You're thinking of the good'ol days. Many of todays players have some serious degrees behind them. They have to with the number of injuries that can happen at any time.