Your 15 yr old daughter?

GrandCaravanSE

Says who?

Most people have myspace and had it before facebook book became mildly interesting...untill for 3 mins before it really jump the shark.

Well i use teh fagbook over the gayspace anyday. there is way less little kid that say they are 25, and there are no rappers that ask me to listen to there gay songs.

Inkara1

Strangely enough, I actually found the setting on myspace that keeps me from getting add requests from bands, comedians, etc.

Now, what's up with anything you dislike being "gay"? Homophobic much?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have MySpace and Facebook. I am neither 15, 16 or 17. I am out of University and have a successful career. I use Facebook to keep in touch with people, post pictures, etc. I use MySpace as a blog, I have a precious few on my MySpace friends list and even fewer on my prefered list (which is how most of my blogs get posted). Different sites for different reasons.

GC: If you're SO against Facebook and MySpace you wouldn't have either of them. Since you have at least MySpace (and maybe Facebook, or maybe you've just botched your typing so bad I can't even begin to guess whether you have it or not) then I guess you're not really that against it.

pc_builder

I'm on myspace, facebook, and even youtube. Very little friends on myspace... if any. And I got tons on my facebook now, since our high school reunion in august.

Facebook, better than classmates.com... why? free!:D

tonksy

I am on facebook. I don't do myspace due to the negative reaction to the "spamminess" of it by other people in my age demographic.
I quite enjoy facebook. I have met up with a bunch of old friends plus I get to keep up with current friends I don't get to see much. I have made a few new friends as well.
I want to hook up with old navy buddies but that is seemingly harder to do.

GrandCaravanSE

fagbook and gayspace are glorified emails, unlsee your a stocker or something then you can learn alot about peole, hell they even put there phone numbers on there stupid pages.

tonksy

Facebook is a way to keep in touch with people. You may not live near them or are just too busy to get together. You can share pictures, events etc. it's a hair more advanced than email...and if you want my number or to see my pictures you would have to be "my friend". Kinda rules out the stalker thing.

MrBishop

I got hooked ont eh fact that I could find people from my school days...far easier than anything Classmates.com ever came up with.

Everything else on FB is icing on the cake.

MySpace just got really really annoying, so I'm rarely on there, although it's the only way to contact some ex-OTCers.

Professur

I got hooked ont eh fact that I could find people from my school days...far easier than anything Classmates.com ever came up with.

I can honestly say that I'd rather spend a year getting ass raped in prison than 5 minutes with anyone from my school days. It might be uncharitable and unchristian, but if I never meet anyone from there again in this life, it'll be too soon.

MrBishop

I can honestly say that I'd rather spend a year getting ass raped in prison than 5 minutes with anyone from my school days. It might be uncharitable and unchristian, but if I never meet anyone from there again in this life, it'll be too soon.
I'm thinking more of my CEGEP days...but yeah.

Inkara1

fagbook and gayspace are glorified emails, unlsee your a stocker or something then you can learn alot about peole, hell they even put there phone numbers on there stupid pages.

1. I've stated my opinion before of using "gay" for anything you don't like. Perhaps you're a closeted homo yourself.

2. What's wrong with being a stocker? Someone needs to put the groceries on the shelves.

Professur

Too much time in the band-ring, eh.

Even without all the smoking, drinking and playing cards, I don't expect I'd have stayed much longer. When my first semester final assignment can't be graded by my instructor because it so far surpasses anything she's capable of .... what's the point?

GrandCaravanSE

1. I've stated my opinion before of using "gay" for anything you don't like. Perhaps you're a closeted homo yourself.

2. What's wrong with being a stocker? Someone needs to put the groceries on the shelves.

for one i ama stocker and i enjoy it, i just use those saying because there are none that are better then those two, once agian i would like to see you come up with some.

LOL :horse: