Your 15 yr old daughter?

tonksy

Me or the cat? My name is Tonks or Tonksy...some call me Tracy but that usually means you know me irl. The cat, while technically nameless, is saved under blinkycat.

GrandCaravanSE

Me or the cat? My name is Tonks or Tonksy...some call me Tracy but that usually means you know me irl. The cat, while technically nameless, is saved under blinkycat.

Sorry i ment to put "YOUR" cat i type fast and sometimes mess up words. if i were you i would call it dog.

tonksy

Well...[:nerd:]technically[/:nerd:], it's called blinkycat because it is a "blinky", a graphic used in some forum signatures, and it's a cat.

IDLEchild

You guys don't go on myspace do you?...this is tame compared to what 15 yr olds put up under their own discretion.

tonksy

You guys don't go on myspace do you?...this is tame compared to what 15 yr olds put up under their own discretion.

I think the idea is that adults were orchestrating these pics whereas the myspace is solely the teenagers doing. Exploitation.

GrandCaravanSE

So what are you, 15, 16,maybe 17, most people out of college use face book, i don't use either at all, well scrath that i use the gayspace as a glorified email.

IDLEchild

So what are you, 15, 16,maybe 17, most people out of college use face book, i don't use either at all, well scrath that i use the gayspace as a glorified email.

Says who?

Most people have myspace and had it before facebook book became mildly interesting...untill for 3 mins before it really jump the shark.