Your 15 yr old daughter?

tonksy

The sad thing is is that you almost can't fault the folks that get attracted by the photos. They doll the girls up to look so much older and "knowing" that they are almost indecipherable from the legal age.

MrBishop

Miley Cyrus isn't even OK with that photo... she's pretty pissed off, actually, from what I understand.

"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be ‘artistic’ and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."

Doesn't sound ticked..she sounds like she's embarrassed because it's upset the Disney folx, and that's not what she needs for her career.

*This isn't the world of film photography anymore. It's digital...which means that she and her folx saw, chose and approved the photo used in the spread. To drop all this on Leibowitz's shoulders is unfair.

mx-6*

The sad thing is is that you almost can't fault the folks that get attracted by the photos. They doll the girls up to look so much older and "knowing" that they are almost indecipherable from the legal age.

Guess how old this one is:

2000452438810704838_rs.jpg

Birthday Nov 15 1993 but the picture is from when she was 11. Yeah, it's from 2004, they have the new and improved ones up now since she is almost 15.

WTF?

Professur

The preteen and tweenie model websites are glutted with pics of 8 year olds in thongs, downshirt and upskirts, as well as oopses, whoopsies and 'so close's for the aspiring pedophile. Marketed as 'legal', they're the gateway to more 'extra legal' photos ... which almost always seem to be simply continuations of the 'legal' shoots.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
The preteen and tweenie model websites are glutted with pics of 8 year olds in thongs, downshirt and upskirts, as well as oopses, whoopsies and 'so close's for the aspiring pedophile. Marketed as 'legal', they're the gateway to more 'extra legal' photos ... which almost always seem to be simply continuations of the 'legal' shoots.

the people who run those sites should be shot.

just my opinion.

Professur

Doesn't do anything. 'Cept open the attacker to legal trouble. Did you know that even hentai is illegal in canada?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I remember being ina comic book store, and I had to explain to a mother that return of the overfiend was not a good alternative for pokeman