Your( a proud OTC member) ass is going to prison..all of you.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yes because macs in actual fact suck
and do you REALLY want me to go into detail about minnesota?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Giving or receiving oral sex, even in private, is illegal in Minnesota, according to the quiz. :blank:

HubbaHubba

In the Clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Call me a momma's boy if you want, i am. that dont mean nothin'

freako104

lacemyster said:
Oh shit! I'm gonna go to jail...... :faptard:

:alienlol:

not if they dont find out and also it has to b recent(IE a few days ago at best) otherwise your fine. and they wont find out :evilgrin: i wouldnt turn a friend in for something like that.

squall14716

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

Djcake

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…) Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]document.write(param('years'));Years in prison: 96.5 Potential fine: £2000 [/font]

Rose

I retook the test.

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 13 Potential fine: £7000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Apparently I've ... deteriorated a bit. Or just gotten to be more fun. ;)

tonksy

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: £2000

:angel: / :devil:

BeardofPants

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 103.5 Potential fine: %A32000

Tonks, ya trying and smuggle dope across the border or something? :lol:

Raven

Annoying SOB
I retook it too...
Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.
Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes:

[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]Years in prison: 72.5 Potential fine: £2000 [/font]

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Tonks, ya trying and smuggle dope across the border or something? :lol:
are you kidding me? i'll barely go around the block with dope...mine came from the music and the sex questions...i've never shoplifted or bought stolen goods, never broke into anyones home or anything exciting like that...although once i broke into the community swimming pool in the middle of the night.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
are you kidding me? i'll barely go around the block with dope...mine came from the music and the sex questions...i've never shoplifted or bought stolen goods, never broke into anyones home or anything exciting like that...although once i broke into the community swimming pool in the middle of the night.

So breaking and entering on public/community property is okay... :D

Camelyn

:eek5:

Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 97 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Damn, you Brits are hard on us petty criminals!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Camelyn said:
:eek5:

Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 97 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Damn, you Brits are hard on us pretty criminals!

Can't have the jails full of only ugly people now, can they? ;)

Camelyn

Gato_Solo said:
Can't have the jails full of only ugly people now, can they? ;)

:blush:

Awww, You just say the darndest things. :D

*wanders off to get fitted for stylish designer prison-wear*