Your bloodline...

Inkara1

MrBishop said:
I've never checked, but I think that I must be related somehow to Napoleon. It's something about this recurring itch that I have on my left chest.

I heard somewhere that Napoleon was only an inch or so long.

tonksy

this is a long one, but its sorta interesting: my mothers parent emmigrated to new zealand from denmark. they made a bundle in the shipping industry and like old rich people do they had arranged a marriage for my mother. to a perfectly perfect young man. goodlooking, well off, prefect of the school. they got married. my mother being the niave thing she was couldn't understand why he slept in a seperate bed. yup. you guessed it, mr. perfectly perfect was gay. wedding annulled, parents apologizing left, right, and center. they said my mother could marry whomever she chose, as long as he wasn't an american or a sailor. what does my sensible mother do? runs off and marries an american sailor......as you can tell, we aren't close to my mothers side of the family.....but my dads family is nothing but ohio redneck. they were originally german.

MrBishop

Inkara1 said:
I heard somewhere that Napoleon was only an inch or so long.
Really...and yet he invaded a chunk of Europe...for an inch long, he had balls the size of bean-bag-chairs.

Hmmm....if he was 1" and I'm ?? inches. hmmm

Pinky!!!! Tomorrow we TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

MuhahahahAHAHAHAHAhahaha (coff) (coff) Ha

pinky03.jpg

Inkara1

Same thing we do every night. :D

Bish, I'm guessing his lack of size is why he invaded so much of Europe--to compensate. He would probably drive a Dodge Viper if he were alive today.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Inkara1 said:
He would probably drive a Dodge Viper if he were alive today.

Nah, a REAL small penis mobile

Ferrari
Porche
Lamorgini

if he was on viagara, it would be cadillac, jaguar, beemer.

but viper is post modern american muscle, it's a cool car.

Before you disparage my penis, I take the bus......yah baby

(and not the short bus!)

Oz

hmm, I get the dubious honour of putting Esquire after my name, so I guess one of my peasant ancestors musta done something of note............knowing my luck he'd have been trodded on by Edward Longshanks horse or summit :blank:

I also had a great uncle who was hightly decorated in the Korean war........but by the time he got home to blighty he was mad as a box of frogs, so we never got to hear the real stories behind the medals :retard2: