Your Favorite "Part(s)"

Rose

So, what is your favorite part about the opposite sex?

Personally, I just LOVE the soft area right where the leg joins the torso, just below and to the side of the abdomen. Mmmmm. :D

You?

Raven

Annoying SOB
god I cant stand that bit your on about it freaks me out touching it in stuff. Eyes and hair are good for me

Rose

Re: Your Favorite

steweygrrrr said:
god I cant stand that bit your on about it freaks me out touching it in stuff. Eyes and hair are good for me

What freaks you out? What I said or Luis? :s

Raven

Annoying SOB

what you said. You mean that big tendony bit between your legs?

Raven

Annoying SOB
I thought you meant yours personally then! I was gonna say dude you've got a chicks ass!

Camelyn

To look at:
face, eyes in particular, arms, butt

To play with:
Neck, earlobes, nipples, belly, right above the groin and below the belly button, arms, and butt (squeezes) :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
or carAmel (that a's there for a reason!) coat it? I cant say another of mine its a bit explicit

fury

Administrator
Staff member
In no particular order,

1. Breastesses
2. Legs
3. Boobies
4. Eyes
5. Knockers
6. Hair
7. Jugs

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite

Rose said:
Dun't sugarcoat it, PT. Oh wait, I bet you would ... ;)

Whipped cream, cherrys. Now THAT is a sundae.

I don't know, I have this fixation with breastesses. I just love em. My wife gets irritated cause I'll lay there in bed playing with hers while I'm half asleep. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Arms, I love feeling a strong set of arms holding me or holding onto a strong set of arms as leverage :D

I also enjoy the neck and tummy. I like little bit of chub on the sides though (love handles I guess)

Rose

*lol* Yes, that would be frustrating I think.

I suppose "breasts" or any variation thereof will probably be the most often picked choice for the males out there ...