Your Favorite "Part(s)"

Rose

Re: Your Favorite

Nixy said:
Arms, I love feeling a strong set of arms holding me or holding onto a strong set of arms as leverage :D

I also enjoy the neck and tummy. I like little bit of chub on the sides though (love handles I guess)

Yes! Firm biceps are my second favorite spot on a male's body. Mmmm, not overly built or anything, but nice and hard. :D

I like to smell earlobs, too. :blush:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member

Yeah, I don't go for overly bult. Just nice and firm.

Rose

ANd you're right about the tubs, Nix, too. A "skinny" guy is no good. Well, most of the time. There are exceptions. Always exceptions. *thinks of someone here ...* :D

But a little "tub" is preferred.

fury

Administrator
Staff member

Rose said:
*lol* Yes, that would be frustrating I think.

I suppose "breasts" or any variation thereof will probably be the most often picked choice for the males out there ...
What can I say, they're just beautiful... :shrug:

Camelyn

Rose said:
Yes! Firm biceps are my second favorite spot on a male's body. Mmmm, not overly built or anything, but nice and hard. :D

I like to smell earlobs, too. :blush:

Oh yeah. Nice hard biceps...so you can get a good grip when you need to...erm...brace yourself. And that firm butt for good grippage...

Ok, now did I just have to look in on this thread while I am at work? I knew I shouldn't have.

Now I'm all...distracted :blush:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
Arms, I love feeling a strong set of arms holding me or holding onto a strong set of arms as leverage :D

I also enjoy the neck and tummy. I like little bit of chub on the sides though (love handles I guess)
Ooh, ooh, I got strong arms! C'mere! :brow:

they're only 15.5 inches around though :mope:, but I can do strong stuff with em...

fury

Administrator
Staff member

Camelyn said:
Oh yeah. Nice hard biceps...so you can get a good grip when you need to...erm...brace yourself. And that firm butt for good grippage...

Ok, now did I just have to look in on this thread while I am at work? I knew I shouldn't have.

Now I'm all...distracted :blush:
:brow: Pics?

Rose

fury said:
What can I say, they're just beautiful... :shrug:

*hehe* Says someone who doesn't have to carry them around all day or have them get all super sensative and sore once a month (or more). Not to mention the uncomfortableness of cooping them up in those evil contraptions - bras.

I never really understood why guys were so infatuated with breastes, but I suppose that's what they are there for - to get the guys' attention. :shrug:

'Course, I won't complain too much. Since I've found the joy of tank tops with "shelf bras" in them, life has been much happier. :D

Raven

Annoying SOB

The infatuation stems from not having them. If we had them to do you reckon we'd have half as much fun as we do now??

fury

Administrator
Staff member

Rose said:
*hehe* Says someone who doesn't have to carry them around all day or have them get all super sensative and sore once a month (or more). Not to mention the uncomfortableness of cooping them up in those evil contraptions - bras.
Why use bras then? Just let them go free! :beerbang:

I never really understood why guys were so infatuated with breastes, but I suppose that's what they are there for - to get the guys' attention. :shrug:
Well, there's also this little known fact they're good for feeding your babies...lucky little shits get offered to suck on em whereas we guys have to work for the opportunity. :lol:

'Course, I won't complain too much. Since I've found the joy of tank tops with "shelf bras" in them, life has been much happier. :D
Tank tops with integrated bras? Neat :lloyd:

Rose

fury said:
Tank tops with integrated bras? Neat :lloyd:

Yes. Very neat. And if you get the right one, very comfortable. I 've only found one brand that is nice and comfy, so I have about 8 identical tanks in different colors. :D

Camelyn

Rose said:
Yes. Very neat. And if you get the right one, very comfortable. I 've only found one brand that is nice and comfy, so I have about 8 identical tanks in different colors. :D

As a woman, I would like to say that IMO, sports bras are the greatest invention since sliced bread. Wait, screw the sliced bread. Sports bras; top o' the list :)

Rose

I've never been a big fan of sports bras. :s But I suppose I've not found the right one. I HATE bra shopping. HATE it with a passion.

MrBishop

Camelyn said:
As a woman, I would like to say that IMO, sports bras are the greatest invention since sliced bread. Wait, screw the sliced bread. Sports bras; top o' the list :)

Screwing sliced bread? Well..I suppose that would help on lonely nights, but I prefer warm apple-pie :)

Ooh..Ooh... Pierced belly buttons:la::la:

chcr

Too cute for words
Rose said:
I never really understood why guys were so infatuated with breastes,
It's breastesses, let's get our plurals straight. What parts do I like? The sensitive ones (note that I have noticed thay aren't always the same).