Your Favorite "Part(s)"

Wacky Nacky

I can see the infactuation for breasts, i'm just not that caught up in them. They're big or they're little, so long as you have them that's fine (if you're a girl). I perfer my guys either flatchested or nearly flatchested :$/

on Guys and Girls :
Butt, arms, back, mouth

Girls :
Hair, Nails, Hands, Face

Guys :
thighs, chest, eyes, BRAINS :p

greenfreak

I like Rose's suggestion, I also like the hollow above the clavicle bone and below the shoulder muscle:

images

Besides that, the ass is king. :D

Wacky Nacky

Re: Your Favorite

greenfreak said:
I like Rose's suggestion, I also like the hollow above the clavicle bone and below the shoulder muscle:

images
I hate that area. I hate having it touched, i hate looking at it. It just like...reminds me of being vulnerable and feeling vulnerable. I don't know why, I just wouldn't want to be touching that area as hollows just seem very vulnerable to me, and since I don't like having my hollows touched, I don't want to touch anyone elses. Hollows are too much of like a big test on security and trust. Do you trust someone enough to touch that area and all. I don't like getting tests wrong so I avoid them when possible.

greenfreak

Re: Your Favorite

Wacky Nacky said:
It just like...reminds me of being vulnerable and feeling vulnerable.

Exactly, it's a very sensitive area, which is why I like it so much. The space in between the two clavicles is pretty cool too but I don't think of it in a sexual way. It also has a really cool name that I've forgotten, maybe Spot can help me out here.

Sharky

I am fascinated by the side of Precious's neck right behind her earlobes.

It is smooth and smells good, and she melts when I kiss her there. :love3: