Your house/apartment...

Jeslek

Banned
So, show us where you live :D Post a picture of your home, whether house or apartment... I'm rather interested to see where you guys live and how the surrounding areas look :D

Jeslek

Banned
I just scanned a picture :D Yes there is NO garden, NO real trees, NOTHING, but next spring we are going to start working on it. :) I haven't done gardening in a long time.

Attachment(s):

024.jpg, 66.78kb

149_1033012374.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hmmmmmm

will take some pics of the apartment here at school next brainsoft comes with his sis's digicam (yes, we are broken up, we are good friends still though)

I will have to look when I go back to my house ina few weeks if i have any pics of that

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
now i wonder why you need a gun, is so damn easy to broke into your house.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
And Luis, people don't break in here.... At least I haven't heard of any break ins since we moved here.

hehehehehe

*tsk* *tsk*
then why you need a gun? :p

HeXp£Øi±

My house is boring but the view from my front window is ok. And yes this is the same one i posted at JJRs'.

Attachment(s):

ships.jpg, 95.89kb

225_1033019616.jpg

ris

what is this, stalkers-r-us? :eek:

next thread: post your burglar alarm code and list objects of significant value ;)

Psycho

LL: that's a pretty large house you got there, looks nice!

Once Sf comes over with his digi-cam I'll take a picture of our house :p

ris

hehehe, big houses yes, most of these lack any architectural value for me to term them 'nice'. 'adequate' perhaps, or 'inoffensive'. ;)

i'm going to go with 'disappointed' for the time being.