Your house/apartment...

ris

so what? ?( just because we don't have a garden has no relation to the poor display of architectural quality.

Scanty

unclehobart said:
Scanty said:
I live in a hole in the ground.

:(
I've some space... peraps you should move in for a spell... liven the place up... give it a direction.

(see also: flirting thread)

Oh, WOW, unc...that would be SO amazing. Like, I could totally bring some artistic influences to your place and...yeah...WOW...You're such a sweet, sensitive guy. Not like all the other men I know, they're only after one thing. :rolleyes:

[/dumb blonde]

unclehobart

Scanty said:
unclehobart said:
Scanty said:
I live in a hole in the ground.

:(
I've some space... peraps you should move in for a spell... liven the place up... give it a direction.

(see also: flirting thread)

Oh, WOW, unc...that would be SO amazing. Like, I could totally bring some artistic influences to your place and...yeah...WOW...You're such a sweet, sensitive guy. Not like all the other men I know, they're only after one thing. :rolleyes:

[/dumb blonde]
candy ... flowers? ..

Scanty

unclehobart said:
Shall I cut you a key to the front door?

Don't you think it's a bit soon? Oh, okay...if you're offering foot rubs. I'll bring mummy round tomorrow. After she's finished working at 'Saucy Girls'. It's a tomato ketchup factory, she said, isn't that great!?

unclehobart

Scanty said:
unclehobart said:
Shall I cut you a key to the front door?

Don't you think it's a bit soon? Oh, okay...if you're offering foot rubs. I'll bring mummy round tomorrow. After she's finished working at 'Saucy Girls'. It's a tomato ketchup factory, she said, isn't that great!?
LMAO. I need to make a heavy machinery plant over there and call it Saucy Wenches.

Scanty

Yeah, lol. Or a factory that makes those little pieces of metal they use on tank tracks called... "Fantastic Flanges".

edit: I apolise profusely if that's a British joke. :rolleyes:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
must have gotten purged in one of the great OTC disk space crunches. here's some new fodder.

room.jpg

Starya

I'm in the process of changing apartments, going from tiny to just small. It's a step in the right direction. :)

Might take a couple of pics when everything is in its right place.

Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen..