Your OTC roommates

75renegade

*feelin' a bit like the booger that was prohibited from leavin' 'is nostril*................:( .......still tryin' to jus' git over it though.....

At any rate, if I could, I'd choose:

hex
freako
Gonz
samcurry
an' Squiggs ofcourse.

OBVIOUSLY, no gender bias 'ere! Since y'all know I'm to be married in 3 mos. No more batchin' it for me, an' I miss my baby so!:)

freako104

but renegade me and hex both said no roomies so doesnt that mean we cant be chosen?? ;) jk. congrats in advance!!! but your welcome to visit if you wish. :)

75renegade

freako104 said:
but renegade me and hex both said no roomies so doesnt that mean we cant be chosen?? ;) jk. congrats in advance!!! but your welcome to visit if you wish. :)

Thx bro, fer the congrats!

Does this mean we can't jus' hang out fer a few more weeks.........ya know, watchin' flicks on the tube, eatin' oven-bake pizzas, leavin the dishes pile up, leavin' the seat up on the toilet an' jus' shufflin' the trash bags 'round, so as to be able to get through the garage??( :D

unclehobart

kuulani said:
How come you didn't get involved in the tragedy?
I know not this tragedy you speak of. It must have been something that slipped under my radar during one of my sabbaticals.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
I so wanna make fury a man. And the other ladies are allowed to assist me.
Party at my place :brow: :brow: :brow:

ermm... i'm kinda broke right now... could you bring your own toys? Unless you'd prefer to use what I got around here, but there's not much other than some pens, a joystick, some puter parts and... oh... :brow:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Grammar Tip, a la Jessica :lol:
The subject of a sentence usually does not get mixed up in the predicate in English. i.e. you two are wussies > you are two wussies.

:beerbang:

Aunty Em

Hmmm, five huh?

GF, Q, Unc, Sqiggy and Luis... of course everyone else would visit and stay over... except Jes, that would cause too many problems... we'd have get the duct tape out and tie him naked to a tree somewhere... :eek:

:D

unclehobart

I keep wondering if people are making their choices based upon friendships, or making choices based upon wether they really think they could live with that person as a room mate. Are you choosing a smoker when you yourself cannot stand it? A day person when you are best at night? Someone whos tastes in food in 100% bass ackwards? An anal retentive neat freak who watches pro bass fishing tv shows while you are a public broadcast watching slob? Your choices may be ill advised.

Aunty Em

I'm just basing mine on the people I seem to have the most interaction with and whose views are similar... I think? :confuse3:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
In that case, hobart (u-bart? :tardbang:...sounds like Q-bert), I'd have to pick myself as a roommate. I'm the only person I know that prefers to be cold, alone, and working on computers and websites in his free time

unclehobart

Whereas I picked people that I really could live with right off the bat. I've known HomeLAN for 15 years and have lived with him for at least 3 of those years. That would make him a shoe in. Kruz, HomeLAN and I all pretty much have the same habits and read the same kinds of books and get along fabulously on the social level.

greenfreak

unclehobart said:
I keep wondering if people are making their choices based upon friendships, or making choices based upon wether they really think they could live with that person as a room mate. Are you choosing a smoker when you yourself cannot stand it? A day person when you are best at night? Someone whos tastes in food in 100% bass ackwards? An anal retentive neat freak who watches pro bass fishing tv shows while you are a public broadcast watching slob? Your choices may be ill advised.

I already get along well with everyone I listed, I think. Some of them I chose because I see them as kindred spirits, some because they would add spice to the arrangement and make it interesting, some because I've spoken to them and it's just as easy talking as it is typing with them, some because they're sweet and I have always longed to hug them, some because they never cease to make me laugh or bring a smile to my face and two because I don't get to talk to them enough but find them interesting and want to get to know them better.

As far as any other 'bad' habits or incompatibilities, I don't want to know about them or overanalyze this. It's just fun to think about.