Your OTC roommates

freako104

75renegade said:
freako104 said:
but renegade me and hex both said no roomies so doesnt that mean we cant be chosen?? ;) jk. congrats in advance!!! but your welcome to visit if you wish. :)

Thx bro, fer the congrats!

Does this mean we can't jus' hang out fer a few more weeks.........ya know, watchin' flicks on the tube, eatin' oven-bake pizzas, leavin the dishes pile up, leavin' the seat up on the toilet an' jus' shufflin' the trash bags 'round, so as to be able to get through the garage??( :D

i didnt say no visitors mate. but a few weeks would be a bit much. jizlick, im not a wuss i prefer to live alone unless im dating or married in which case ill share the house. unc i think its both friendship and can they live with the person. thats why i said i live alone. i get along with people really well but id worry that itd get annoying and such.

unclehobart

If all bets are off then and its a wide open field for fun and curiosities, I'd pick Dan. :( We were rather hand and glove there for a while and quickly cementing as friends.

Arris

fury said:
In that case, hobart (u-bart? :tardbang:...sounds like Q-bert), I'd have to pick myself as a roommate. I'm the only person I know that prefers to be cold, alone, and working on computers and websites in his free time

I'll pick you as a roomie fury, as long as you have a decent internet connection. I don't mind the cold (being from the north east of scotland), and you will find me alone playing games on computers ;)
I assume you like beer and other beverages :D

AlladinSane

It's impossible for me to know anyone here 100%. I don't know what are they little habits when living together. I try to relate people that think the same way I do more or less...

Aunty Em

Actually I think it's worse having family living with you. I once had both my brothers living with me and frankly they drove me mad! Especially Ivor, he used to stay up half the night playing music and he decided to rebuild his motorcycle in the bedroom on the first floor. I had to remove the black grease from the floor with a green scourer and degreaser on my hands and knees after he left! :mad:

The youngest Andrew just tried to burn us down one night when he left a candle burning on top of a pile of paperbacks and it melted through the bottem of the candle holder and set the books alight. :rolleyes:

I made him clean it up and repair the damage though! ;)

freako104

tommyj27 said:
anyone who likes video games and beer can chill with me...well...not anyone

i like video games and beer but i dont know. you are a guy and all ;)
Aunty Em said:
Actually I think it's worse having family living with you
let me guess not a close fam? i love living with my fam theyre really cool.

Aunty Em

freako104 said:
Let me guess not a close fam? i love living with my fam theyre really cool.

On the contrary we rarely played with anyone else when we were kids... they just have some bloody annoying habits. Like leaving me to do all the washing up and pinching MY milk and not replacing it, or leaving scum around the bath, etc. Plus when you have to get up at 5.45am and someone is playing music till 3 or 4 it's fragging annoying to say the least. :lol:

My mum spoiled them.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
AlladinSane said:
Arris I think fury is not fond of alcohol...
You are correct, I just like holding beer mugs filled with yellow foamy liquid in my hand while headbanging. I dunno, it just looks so much funnier than headbanging with my index and pinky in the air. :beerbang:

Jeslek

Banned
I don't think I want any family as a roommate. They don't know about half the shit I do and I don't think I'd want to disturb them.

Q

Jeslek said:
I don't think I want any family as a roommate. They don't know about half the shit I do and I don't think I'd want to disturb them.
I think that's because you're afraid of your parents.

Jeslek

Banned
Interesting... Well I do. And I think most people do, at least a little bit. I, for example, don't discuss my relationships in depth with them and I don't ask my dad for proper techniques on pleasuring a woman... ;)

:eek: Damn. Now I freaked myself out.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I don't hide much from my Mom, I figured out a few years back that she is human too, and fucked up a time or two herself. Now, no, I don't go into detail about the freaky sex I've had through the years, but I have called her up to tell her I got a new girlfriend, and she's great in bed.

Jereslegionik- Someday you might just ask your father about that, you never know, he may have good advice.

freako104

Jeslek said:
them and I don't ask my dad for proper techniques on pleasuring a woman...

Damn. Now I freaked myself out.

the mere thought of you with a woman freaks you out?? and would you aks your dad about pleasuring men you sick freak?? ;)

personally i do live with the parents and as ive said everyone in my fam is really cool. but i wouldnt talk too much about intimacy in a relationship with the rents nor about my fetishes cause they dont need to nor would they want to know. thats my business but i dotn knwo that id keep it secret. hell my mom gave me 5 bucks so i could afford a whip which is currently hanging in my room so im sure she could figure that out. id never say shes good in bed but id introduce any gf to mom and dad

Vortex

L :lol: L @ Ku'u little flow diagram, ,just saw it now!! :D

*giggles for hours*

My 3...
um...
Haven't had THAT much interaction with the peeps here, but I would have to say it would have to be someone out of:

ash_r
lacey
unclehobert
Nixy
Leslie
PT
Squiggy
Spirit
Kuu
Na
GF
Freako