0bama Pals Back Violent Gaza Flotilla

pulling one boat alongside another and announcing boarding is one thing.

commandos rappelling off a helicopter is another.

if there was a hornet's nest, the izzys wanted to jump in it.

but none of this matters. the palestinians and anyone who even begins to consider that they may have some kinda point are ALWAYS WRONG, and events will always be interpreted by some folks here to reinforce that idea.

i'd post another picture of a cheerleader, but why bother?

I think some high powered dems in heavy support of Israel may have gotten
some stinky on the ends of their shoes from a but kicking of the admin.

"The situation spiraled out of control when dozens of activists converged on the top deck and attacked the soldiers, clubbing them down as the troops rappelled from a helicopter onto the ship one by one."

um, maybe then stop rappelling one by one onto the deck of the ship, pull back, get another couple ships out there to surround it, etc...? why the fuck would you continue to send guys down into a mob of folks with knives, pipes, etc? it's obvious. both sides were looking for an incident.

The 'Gaza Flotilla' constitutes an act of war.

why would you continue to send guys down into a mob of folks with knives, pipes, etc?

To continue with the objective, which was to board the ship?

As the article stated, they escalated to lethal force.

If you are going to beat my guys down with pipes and stab them with knifes,
then it shouldn’t come as any suprise when they respond with automatic weapons fire?

I suppose pulling back and simply sinking the ship would have been an option.

Is that not how blockade runners are dealt with on the high seas?

Those silly Jews failed on number of levels but they were in the right here. Paintball guns? Not even tear gas balls.

The US has the Blackhawk which is a larger airframe and we practice the 4x4 insertion.

1275578064198.png

I can't wait for the next boat to come through. Time to call in the Dolphins.

Those silly Jews failed on number of levels but they were in the right here. Paintball guns? Not even tear gas balls.

The US has the Blackhawk which is a larger airframe and we practice the 4x4 insertion.

1275578064198.png

I can't wait for the next boat to come through. Time to call in the Dolphins.

The insertion space (The deck of said ship) is too small to allow any kind of separation between the mob and the point. Dropping tear gas would be minimalized by off-shore winds. The drop from heli idea was a bad one. Laying some warning shots in the waters around her would've probably sent the signal that they weren't kidding or playing around.

BTW.. Paint-ball guns? They used paint-ball guns? Rubber bullets would've been better suited for non-lethal purposes. Acoustic cannons (screechers) too.

United Nations could search goods bound for Gaza

The fast rope cartoon is funny.

Israel showed great restraint and handled this
wonderfully.

I’d have to believe military doctrine would be to suppress
the enemy prior to roping down. They could have mini-gunned
all the people on the deck then roped down.

Or simply used Harpoons to sink the vessel.

The other ships boarding’s went without a hitch
this one had Turkish Muslim activists onboard
that resisted the boarding. The boarding proceeded
and like every other time the Muslims lost.

So what will happen when the next bunch of ships
try to run this legitimate weapons blockade.

Back