0bama's Focus on Priorities: 2016 Chicago Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Amazing. While faced with a nuclear-armed fruitcake in Iran, American troops in Afghanistan, the healthcare bill, the economy, and unemployment -- 0bama’s top priority is the broad jump.

0bama Heading to Copenhagen for Olympic Pitch

President 0bama will travel to Copenhagen to make a pitch for Chicago’s Olympic bid, White House officials have confirmed to NBC News.

0bama will leave for Denmark Thursday night, hours after his wife Michelle departs for the vote. The president made the final decision Saturday night after returning from the G20 summit in Pittsburgh.

Obama will round out a team of heavy-hitting supporters including Oprah, Valerie Jarrett, Michelle Obama and Arne Duncan.

The president called Mayor Richard Daley, who left for Copenhagen Friday, at 6:55 a.m. Eastern time to say that he was indeed going to Denmark.

I don't see anything saying this is his top priority. I think Cerise is trying to say "I'm going to bitch about every single thing the president does, I don't care if he decides on coffee over tea. I'm going to bitch and whine".

Does anyone find the silence deafening? Cheney worked for Haliburton & we spent 8 years listening to the crap about GW doing favors for Cheneys company.

Obama is the first President to lower himself to salesman status for these Olympics. Wait, what's this, his senior advisor Valerie Jarret worked for a company holds the rights to the property they'll hold the Olympic on...payback?

photo.cms

OMG! Bush at the Olympics. Should have been dealing with Iran.

well, if Richard Daley is involved, you just know that transparency and fairness in the political process are going to be priorities. We can all rest safe knowing that the Daley Machine isn't getting any kickbacks on this

OMG! Bush at the Olympics. Should have been dealing with Iran.

Ooooooh, sooooory! Thanks for playing.

The issue is the taxpayers have funded two jetliners, the secret service, and room and board for his royal entourage to fly Denmark to land the Olympics for Chicago, when he has at least 5 things that are more important to deal with.

He could've just mailed a letter. :shrug:

The issue is the taxpayers have funded two jetliners, the secret service, and room and board for his royal entourage to fly Denmark to land the Olympics for Chicago

Good move, landing the Olympics will be a great boost to America's economy.

Bush had more important things to do and was only a spectator in China. I think he also had to be flown there.

41533700.jpg

Lots of people get the money and it more than offsets preparation cost.
Wowwee that sounds GREAT! ....so who owns the rights to Chit-town Olympics 2016? Do you suppose that they might fence off the venues and license the majority of vendors inside these lucrative area?

How much money are we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back