2005 BBQ Headcount

Do you intend to come to the Atlanta Summer BBQ?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

HomeLAN

Obviously, I only care about the yes's, but feel free to vote no. Just be honest.

Dates are still flexible, I'm just looking for who wants and intends to come.

How 'bout we start a *send Spirit to the BBQ* fund??? :D

Seriously, sounds like fun! Hope it goes well :D

Not this time Homey unfortunately which is a shame because I wouldnt have minded going :(

No, I will not be attending

I am crashing Montreal on the weekend of March 4 and that is about as far as I will get this year...NEXT year will be Greece :D

I wouldn't mind making the trek, but I can't commit or speculate on anything right now. I'm thinking about Northern Ireland in June, I don't know how long I'll stay. Also depends on how the job situation shapes up in the next couple months..

As I mentioned in the other BBQ thread, if it's after May 19 I should be able to... or will at least make an attempt to.

Em... don't think I'll be making it. Yup...

Raven said:
Not this time Homey unfortunately which is a shame because I wouldnt have minded going :(

Don't worry Stew you and I can have our own private party!!!! :winkkiss:

I'll get with Unc and Tonks and narrow it down to a couple dates. I'm thinking around Memorial Day Weekend (May 28-29).

HomeLAN said:
I'll get with Unc and Tonks and narrow it down to a couple dates. I'm thinking around Memorial Day Weekend (May 28-29).
not the greatest date for me...but if i request early i can probably get the time off work....so basically can we expedite this?

Back