2012 Elections

Who would like to see as your next POTUS team?

• Al Franken & Janeane Garofalo for the Liberal lefties

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sarah Palin & Carrie Prejean for Patriotic Conservative Americans

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Obamanation ruler for life representing the straight commies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't hire someone for their politics. You hire them for their effectiveness.

Ideology (politics) is the only way to tell where someone is likely to head the state. Those who have a history are trackable. Those, like our current CiC, have no political history so we must delve into their personal habits. We did. Nobody wanted to listen.

Sure I do. I've suggested it half a dozen times at least. I knew you didn't pay attention.

Would that be the time you said PATHETIC or the time you called us all stupid?

Would that be the time you said PATHETIC or the time you called us all stupid?

I didn't call all of you stupid. Those of you who denigrate every single thing the president says and then obviously scramble for logical sounding reasons are truly pathetic though. As I note, you don't pay attention, you respond to what you think is being said regardless of what is actually said. It shows some imagination but willful obtuseness is hardly a debating technique.

This is why your self-professed "ideology" is so incoherent. :grinno:

so there's...

It doesn't take arrogance to recognize that your leaders participate in a popularity contest for the top seat, and are pretty much willing to sell your future for their present.

Our elected President has been a figurehead for at least 60 years. Until we throw out the majority of the House and the Senate we will NEVER have change.

but then...

Back to square one, I see. Isn't that what got us into trouble from the beginning? You don't hire someone for their politics. You hire them for their effectiveness. The reward for ineffectiveness is a pink slip when the contract is up.

i'm sorry, which way does the world work, now?

i'm so confused.

how can i hire someone when i can't see past the mask?

oh golly.

Interestingly enough, nobody has mentioned Condaleeza Rice...A far better choice simply because she isn't running, has experience, and would be a far better leader than anybody shoved down our throats so far.

i'd be interested in hearing more from her.

her cold war era mindset is a little troubling but she seems okay... now that she's no longer helping to prop dummy up and parroting the party line.

she certainly would not get pwned by katie couric like burberry barbie did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back