3AM Epiphany...try this if you can!!!!!!

IDLEchild

Try this if you ever get a chance..i promise it is somewhat worthwhile for everyone here.

If you can't sleep one night or if you just want to try this then

When it's bedtime go to sleep....when the lights are out
close you eyes...make sure it's very dark and when you close your eyes you see nothing but darkness. The listen to these songs......listen to them and see nothing else.....tell me how you felt....if you seriously tried this then please put down your experience.

Comptine d'un autre ete - l apres midi - Amelie soundtrack.
Session - Linkin Park
Porcelain - Red hot Chilli Peppers
Porcelain - Moby
Just a Phase - Incubus
Are you in - Incubus
Bittersweet Symphony - Verve Pipe
Destiny - Zero 7
The council of Elrond - Enya...(if you're sad or emotional that night i'd stay away from this one.)
Turn Turn Turn - The Birds
Deep space Nine theme - Jerry Goldsmith
Theme from Edana - Myst III: exile (my favorite from this experiment)
Into Oblivion - Myst III: exile
A heart beat away - Myst III: exile
One million Miles away - J ralph
Beautiful world - Rage against the machine (my favorite for this experiment)
Sail to the moon - Radiohead
Clubbed to death - Rob D
I will remember you - Sarah Mclaughlin
Change the world - Eric Clapton
Boston Public theme
Myst III: exile main theme (another favorite)
Adiemus - Enya

For now try these...let me know if you tried it. Thank you

Squiggy said:
I'd spend the whole fucking night finding and downloading them....I'd rather sleep. :retard:

Well yeah..."Rome wasn't built in one day"....and you don't have to try all.

I've done similar with very similar songs. Best if done in complete darkness, where even if you open your eyes, you still see nothing. Its undescribeable to feel the music. Euphoria comes to mind, but it doesn't do the feeling justice. :headbang:

Aye, I sleep to Enya most nights. Really a nice way to go to sleep and wake up.

Mirlyn said:
I've done similar with very similar songs. Best if done in complete darkness, where even if you open your eyes, you still see nothing. Its undescribeable to feel the music. Euphoria comes to mind, but it doesn't do the feeling justice. :headbang:

Exactly.....that was the point....it's best when you can't sleep and your mind is racing....;)

Buttcrackdivine said:
There are more, i just can't remember them rightnow.

BTW ShadowFax...a Incubus fan?:confuse3:

ditch the capital f, please :p

and yeah, i'm a incubus fan :D huge one even. love their style, especially since it changes with every new cd :)

one of their best songs is "driven" in my opinion...can't hear that one too many times!

drive yeah, some how i keep thinking it's 'driven' :retard:

while we're at it....mexico and pardon me are great as well, as is 11am, as....:D

PuterTutor said:
#6 « Posted 6/07/03 12:01am »
Aye, I sleep to Enya most nights. Really a nice way to go to sleep and wake up.

Tried sleeping with Enya once, but her damn high-pitched snoring kept me awake...

Personally, I fall asleep to either Pink Floyd or Vivaldi.

"Just a phase" by Incubus is my particular fancy right now...also "shaft" by Incubus is also a great though vastly different from the former.:headbang:

ATB is also good, volume must be soft and thought provoking yet loud enough to feel the bass.

Back