[Marvin]How typical. Even the worlds biggest search engine can't give us a direct answer *sigh*[/Marvin]

Oz said:
[Marvin]How typical. Even the worlds biggest search engine can't give us a direct answer *sigh*[/Marvin]

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with?

totally unrelated ... but not ...

So our printer in the office sometimes makes these horrible groans and noises like doing it's job of printing on paper is just the most awful thing we can do to it.

I call it Marvin now. *hehe*

Cripes...they really go into it don't they. Mind you...I'm fairly un-geeky myself and I still get the urge to answer "42" when someone asks "Why are we here?"

Hate to break it to you Bish, but if the answer even occurs to you, you are a total f*cking geek and always will be. :nerd: You mean you haven't received your coke bottle bottom glasses and secret decoder ring yet?????

tonks said:
hey! where's mine?
You're a girl. The Super Secret International Brotherhood of Geeks hasn't ruled whether or not to allow women to join our ranks yet. It's on the ballot though, but a uniform will be required. Do you own two pocket protectors?

PuterTutor said:
You're a girl. The Super Secret International Brotherhood of Geeks hasn't ruled whether or not to allow women to join our ranks yet. It's on the ballot though, but a uniform will be required. Do you own two pocket protectors?
pocket protectors? you mean like your hands in my pockets?

chcr said:
Hate to break it to you Bish, but if the answer even occurs to you, you are a total f*cking geek and always will be. :nerd: You mean you haven't received your coke bottle bottom glasses and secret decoder ring yet?????

Total geek? Damn...I guess that I'd better update my subscription to PC magazine and Computing weekly....I've fallen behind on my stamp collections, and the colour of the tape on my glasses is all wrong.

So...when's the next episode of Geek eye for the Cool Guy?

Is their a reason that when you search "Google" on Google 42 million results show up...exactly 42 million.

*EDIT - 42 million and 200

*EDIT - It switches between 42 million and 42 million + 200.

Back