6 years is a long time...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
OTC had its 6th birthday while it was down. Damn domain registrations... :cuss:

It feels like just yesterday we were starting this site, voting on the mods, looking for a new logo, and all of that fun exciting stuff. Seemed like everything would change completely from day to day. I miss all the excitement of that drama. (Didn't say I liked it... said I miss it :p)

What do you miss from the old days? What do you just plain old miss from here now? Anything you can think of that might help improve the site?

tonksy

I miss Winky too...but I really miss Squiggy and Prof.

It's it funny how the 3 people I miss either didn't get along or wouldn't have gotten along?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I miss many old timers, I also miss having something to say instead of just reading and thinking 'we've done this before'.

greenfreak

I just miss people. Mufu/ipmoof and ris.

And I shouldn't say this. But I miss pre-problems Justintime and the MSN conversations that we would all have. One day in particular with Les, Ku'u, Luis, Justin... all about sexual terms. :laugh3:

Remember the chats we had? flurff in particular and his non stop humping of female legs.

God, the posting was so hot and heavy, I could spend all day here and not be bored.

Altron

I liked it better when there were posts that weren't about politics.

I miss reading Prof's and Winky's posts.

I am happy about the arrival of chcr, SNP, and Tonks, none of whom posted here until after my forced hiatus.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
He got a life? Bored with us? Better things to do? He fell into a Canadian lake & was frozen over & is awaiting the spring thaw so he can tell us it's not really THAT cold.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yup I agree with Tonks.

I should call him again soon...it's hard here because in the mornings I'm trying to get ready for work and in the evenings by the time I get home it's getting into the later hours in Montreal.

A.B.Normal

Yup I agree with Tonks.

I should call him again soon...it's hard here because in the mornings I'm trying to get ready for work and in the evenings by the time I get home it's getting into the later hours in Montreal.

You have days off ,don't you young lady.*handonhip*

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I miss getting to spend more time here with you all. Maybe sometime soon it will get to change. Life and unexpected changes..........