9700 Mod

Samcurry had me up at 3AM last night taking pics of my mod, so i decided what the hell, lets make a thread :D

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=6c1a3fa4b08aae22480511f7927fa319&postid=200321[/attachment]

80mm fan is @ 5v and dead quiet :headbang:

Attachments

• picture 032.jpg
    picture 032.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 62
All closed up.

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=6c1a3fa4b08aae22480511f7927fa319&postid=200324[/attachment]

Attachments

• picture 033.jpg
    picture 033.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 46
Hehe... kinda reminds me of my own Spagetti Junction - for some reason I just can't get it looking neat and tidy... :lol:

This is my heatpipe with the akasa 60>80mm adapter and led fan.

[attachment]200402[/attachment]

Damn, that macro's good! :)

...and this is spagetti junction... :D

[attachment]200406[/attachment]

I really need some more cables wraps.

Oooh, I'm definately getting rounded cables. I just can't make up my mind about the color. :tardbang: ...really leaning towards the copper.

I've got them in the TBird as well. I wanted all silver but they only had the floppy cable in stock at the time. It looks OK with the blue neon lights on though, except that you can't see them with the flash and I can't get a decent picture without it... just gotta keep practicing I 'spose. :D

See theres speed demons and look gooders/speed demons, i'm a pure speed freak and my rig looks like a world war 3 battered machine :lol: I've never even really concerned myself with neons and windows whatnot, only for custom rigs i build for people who want it.

I have one of each, the TBird's for ocing, but I don't have time till after the end of June. Then I have until mid-September to have fun, and build two new websites... one for me and one for The Downs Heart Group which I officially take over as webmaster once the site is built.

Downs Heart Group

It needs a serious update for sure and needs to include a donations page, since we are a charity and get hits worldwide... :)

Back