A Folk Hero Is Born

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
I wonder what the record for pizza slices is. I might have a notable achievement/lowlight.
How small did you have the slices sliced?

As for the burger... if I didn't have to eat the relish and pickles I might be willing to give it a shot. :D

unclehobart

Inkara1 said:
How small did you have the slices sliced?

As for the burger... if I didn't have to eat the relish and pickles I might be willing to give it a shot. :D
It was at an old Pizza Inn restaurant buffet. THe large pies were cut 8 way and the medium pies were cut 6 ways. The slices were all manner of toppings. It was a buffet after all.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gluttony, plain and simple. Doing it just for the sake of being able to say "I did it."

God knows what that episode will do to her system.

Anybody who could offer something like that for the publicity it brought his pub is a scuzzbag.

abooja

Nothing more attractive than watching your date eat 16% of her weight in burger, then spending the next coupla days farting and shitting it out.

Edited for grammar

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
abooja said:
Nothing more attractive than watching your date eating 16% of her weight in burger, then spending the next coupla days farting and shitting it out.

As long as she's not blaming it on me, she could do as she pleases. I hate those fake-assed women who act like they've never cut one loose. :rolleyes: No wonder most of them are so uptight, and angry. ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
They'd be goners as soon as they hit the stomach acid. It's got a phreakin' strong pH level, that acid. :nerd:

The lemon quasi kills them or kills them. Haven't you seen how they shrink as soon as the first drop drips? :nerd:

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
As long as she's not blaming it on me, she could do as she pleases. I hate those fake-assed women who act like they've never cut one loose. :rolleyes: No wonder most of them are so uptight, and angry. ;)
dude...if i had to plan my diet around what give me gas...you know what? i think i'd starve.
and i wouldn't be able to eat the corned beef and cabbage that's in the crock pot!

FluerVanderloo

tonksy said:
dude...if i had to plan my diet around what give me gas...you know what? i think i'd starve.
and i wouldn't be able to eat the corned beef and cabbage that's in the crock pot!

Pork roast and kraut, here :)

Thulsa Doom

abooja said:
Nothing more attractive than watching your date eat 16% of her weight in burger

I admit it. Its seriously attractive. Im not sure why. Maybe it has something to do with oral capacity? Whats sad is that Id feel just the opposite if it was some big heavy girl. Im disgusted at myself for this. Ill admit that. please subject me to your durision. Im pathetic.