A fun week ahead

Records 1 to 10 of 363 GA

There must be one on every corner like we have
Circle K's here. Hell I'd trade Circle Jerks for Awful houses any day!

Waf.JPG

In all of my visits to awful house I've nevah ordered waffles.

They do have waffles don't they?

I had my first WF waffle just last week. Nothing special (they ain't IHOP)

Gonz said:
I had my first WF waffle just last week. Nothing special (they ain't IHOP)

Couldn't agree more. With apologies to Tonks, I won't eat at one. Remember Village Inn?

Winky said:
Not unless they are franchise locations.
We have 19 corporate stores in Arizona!

WTF? 106 in TN?

Hey, there are two that could play catch with each other about 5 miles from where I'm sitting. There were bound to be plenty. :lol2:

2 within a mile jut off Delk Road at I-75. And they both turn serious business.

Talked with the wife, Gonz. If it works better for you, we'd be happy to have you to dinner (I never make those types of comments without clearance - life is difficult enough).

OK, good, you didn't say you'd have him for dinner... if you had, I would have had no choice but to take that and run with it, most likely by swaying "hopefully he's delicious." :D

Inkara1 said:
OK, good, you didn't say you'd have him for dinner... if you had, I would have had no choice but to take that and run with it, most likely by swaying "hopefully he's delicious." :D

Just look at him. Prolly stringy and chewy as hell. Havta make a stew or something. ;)

He is certainly WAY past the 'veal' stage

prolly wouldn't count as a spring chicken either

Inkara1 said:

Yeah, that wording was a conscious choice - with you in mind.

How fucking sad is that? :p

Waffle House. Man alive, that franchise must be worth a fortune. Unfortunately, you're not universally good. The one in Cecil, Md was a nightmare. They use the same menus, but Lord knows they haven't a clue what they're supposed to be making. V4.0 couldn't even stand the grits.

But V2.0 want's me to give up computers and go into the restaurant business, openning both a Waffle House, and a Joe's Crab Shack up here. While the Crab shack might work, I have my doubts that a Waffle house would survive. But then again, stranger things have happened.

Huh? I said she wanted to go back. Did I say living there? Christ I hope not. Any job openings? Maybe I should open a restaurant there?

Back