A Hole Saw Thief

I've got a cordless, but most of the time it's too much trouble to get it out for something small.

I was out doing evil. I knocked off three banks and went on a rampage this morning. Got chased for 7 miles before I got away. It's a good thing my moped had plenty of gas.:headbang:

Bubba said:
I was out doing evil. I knocked off three banks and went on a rampage this morning. Got chased for 7 miles before I got away. It's a good thing my moped had plenty of gas.:headbang:

You don't look evil... you look soft and cuddly... good disguise! :)

Q said:
See, now I just like the old ones. I got a phillips head with a blue and clear handle that is just twisted. I'm sure it wasn't like that when I bought it. Prolly kinda melted to what it is now from the sun in a toolbox on the back of my truck. It's been that way for years. I got a big ol' red and yellow flathead and a stumpy little blue stanley flathead...and some black handled gereric ones. I just can't be going in hardware stores fondling other screwdrivers. It wouldn't be right. :blank:

What? No Robertson Screwdriver's??? :D

Somebody broke my kitty's leg today. I am super pissed, but I am also very calm. That is a baaadd combination.

Back