A joke (for the Brits)

Aunty Em

Leslie said:
I have a channel dedicated to Parliament - what a thrill! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's actually kind of funny in a way, when it doesn't make one weep that is :retard:

Red Dwarf RULES! :headbang:

Unfortunately it comes with the package, but god only knows who would seriously want to watch it. But it's great for insomnia - 5 minutes and I'm gone - better than the best sleeping pills. :D

ris

spaced, smack the pony, the office, league of gentlemen....

da list goes on....

whoreable

mr show has gotta be one of my new favoriates. i can't wait till the 3rd and 4th seasons come out on dvd.

Aunty Em

Gato_Solo said:
What about Fawlty Towers and Are You Being Served?

I was watching Fawlty Towers last night. It used to make me cringe when it was first on but now I just curl up laughing. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I know that Are You Being Served is rather old, but is it still on the air in the UK?

dan

That joke *must* have been funny, a row of computer scientists just laughed at my rendition :)

Aunty Em

Gato_Solo said:
I know that Are You Being Served is rather old, but is it still on the air in the UK?

We get repeats from time to time - it gets a laugh even after all this time. They don't make shows like they used to - now it's all reality this and reality that! :(

dan

Aunty Em said:
now it's all reality this and reality that! :(

you mean you don't like that Big Pop Academy?? Can Ainslee make it *another* week?? and what on earth is going on with lamar's hair?!

Aunty Em

nambit said:
you mean you don't like that Big Pop Academy?? Can Ainslee make it *another* week?? and what on earth is going on with lamar's hair?!

I admit I have watched Pop Academy on a friday night, but I don't bother with any of the others.