A little bit of honesty from Bush

flavio said:
We could take a cue from Canada's recent example and hold our leader responsible for his actions.
This is America! We don't do that shit anymore.

Winky said:
Actually we do

and most Americans love Bush

and hooters too!
I was referring to Clinton. No one has proved Bush has done anything wrong (He's a politician though, so by definition... :D ).

re Hooters, if you're referring to the resaraunt chain, the food and beer are too expensive and you get thrown out if you ask to see a waitresses tits (regardless of how politely you make your request). If your referring to hooters in general, then you're right!

Bush & the administration never implied that Iraq was responsible for or tied to, 9/11. Just becasue some people jump to conclusions, incorrectly, is not the fault of the administration. I never heard nor saw it infered that connection from anything they said. That you did is sad...as you've pointed out many times, what is actually said & interpretations of that may not be correlative.

cmnkeya.gif

Gonz said:
Bush & the administration never implied that Iraq was responsible for or tied to, 9/11. Just becasue some people jump to conclusions, incorrectly, is not the fault of the administration. I never heard nor saw it infered that connection from anything they said. That you did is sad...as you've pointed out many times, what is actually said & interpretations of that may not be correlative.

Please read the 2003 state of the union address.

rrfield said:
Please read the 2003 state of the union address.

He mentions 9/11 a total of 8 times, but he mentions Iraq many more. What's your point? Because he mentions a tragedy and a war in the same speech, he's implying one caused the other? You drew the conclusion from the speech because that's what you wanted to hear. You can't blame the President for your own faults...

Gato_Solo said:
He mentions 9/11 a total of 8 times, but he mentions Iraq many more. What's your point? Because he mentions a tragedy and a war in the same speech, he's implying one caused the other? You drew the conclusion from the speech because that's what you wanted to hear. You can't blame the President for your own faults...
Mnay of the sheeple drew the conclusion because that's what BushCo had planned for them to do.

flavio said:
Mnay of the sheeple drew the conclusion because that's what BushCo had planned for them to do.

Yet when the left tells you that, you jump right on without thinking that they are doing it to you right now. Wonderful. That's both hilarious and tragic at the same time. You cannot see the difference between making your own conclusion, and being drawn to one unless it's against the status quo...Unbefuckinglievable. :rofl4:

Gato_Solo said:
Yet when the left tells you that, you jump right on without thinking that they are doing it to you right now. Wonderful. That's both hilarious and tragic at the same time. You cannot see the difference between making your own conclusion, and being drawn to one unless it's against the status quo...Unbefuckinglievable. :rofl4:
Who's against the status quo? Most Americans now think the Iraq war was a mistake :rofl4:

What's hilarious is the right can tell you just about anything....you have no need to think. I always make my own conclusions. Your continuing attempts to justify what's beeen shown to be false and statements like "it doesn't matter why we're there" is what Unbefuckinglievable. :rofl4:

flavio said:
Who's against the status quo? Most Americans now think the Iraq war was a mistake :rofl4:

And show me the numbers and methodology...

flavio said:
What's hilarious is the right can tell you just about anything....you have no need to think. I always make my own conclusions. Your continuing attempts to justify what's beeen shown to be false and statements like "it doesn't matter why we're there" is what Unbefuckinglievable. :rofl4:

At this juncture, why does it matter? That is something you clearly haven't thought of, have you? But...then again...you're easily distracted by the lines you're fed about false statements, illegal methods, and torture to make a clear decision...

flavio said:

Then they can't think either. Not the administrations fault. It doesn't help having virtually every news broadcast push the lefts agenda. Repeat something often enough...

flavio said:
Most Americans now think the Iraq war was a mistake

Now that is a lie of the left that you swallowed whole.

Well we know that Flamio ‘swallows' everything spooged at him, huh?

Gato_Solo said:
And show me the numbers and methodology...
Dude, let's not spark the "polls" thing up again.
It's been proven that most polls are skewed because of the way the questions are posed,
hence there can be polls found to make any case.

You already know that polls will be the "proof" presented. :lol2:

catocom said:
Dude, let's not spark the "polls" thing up again.
It's been proven that most polls are skewed because of the way the questions are posed,
hence there can be polls found to make any case.

You already know that polls will be the "proof" presented. :lol2:

Which is why I asked for methodology. If the only people polled are leaving the local chapter of the DNC, then the poll is tossed out. :lol2:

Gonz said:
Then they can't think either. Not the administrations fault. It doesn't help having virtually every news broadcast push the lefts agenda. Repeat something often enough...
It's the administrations fault if that's what they planned. Yes, they repeated it often enough.

Winky said:
Now that is a lie of the left that you swallowed whole.

Well we know that Flamio ‘swallows' everything spooged at him, huh?
Anyone think Winky has crossed the line into personal attacks here? I know it was pretty weak but still.

Back