A thought about Julian Assange.

By the by. What has an isotope-poisoned Russian got to do with this?

Is that a wish for Assange?

The one thing that this guy has done is show what a load of shit bureacracy is. This is, assuming it's not made-up, the most honest we've seen our government in decades.

You got that right about that. These professional nice-to-your-face stab-you-in-your-back on-the-public-dime folks need to go. ......they're worthless.

Time for the farmers take our country back and kick some foreign asses.

The one thing that this guy has done is show what a load of shit bureacracy is. This is, assuming it's not made-up, the most honest we've seen our government in decades.

this has nothing to do with bureaucracy specifically, and does nothing to validate your hatred of what you think bureaucracy is. (you seem to use it as a stand-in for "liberal machine" or something like that. silly. silly. you do know the guys that built the most notable bureaucracies in our history were largely rabid anti-unionists? maybe you think task specialization and its efficiencies are bad. doesn't matter that the system helps us be less dependent on icky workers that call in sick and put BBs in carburetors when they're a little pissy, right? or maybe we should let the workers vote on it hah aha hah fucking hah!)

oh, yeah, and you think there mighta been backchannel dealing before the invention of the mighty bureaucracy?

I think it great that it isn't until Wiki announces they have some good leaks on the stimulus and banking that there is an effort to shut them down.

Seems like some people are going to get embarrassed maybe.
Big U.S. Banks And Financial Institutions
  • Goldman Sachs
  • Citibank
  • JP Morgan Chase
  • Morgan Stanley
  • Merrill Lynch
  • Bank of America
  • Bear Stearns
  • Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO)
Big Global Corporations
  • General Electric
  • Caterpillar
  • Harley-Davidson
  • Verizon
  • McDonald's
  • BMW
  • Toyota
Canadian Banks
  • Royal Bank of Canada
  • Toronto-Dominion Bank
  • Scotiabank
European And Asian Banks
  • Barclays Capital
  • Bank of Scotland
  • Deutsche Bank
  • Credit Suisse
  • BNP Paribas
  • Societe Generale
  • UBS
  • Dexia
  • Bayerische Landesbank
  • Dresdner Bank
  • Commerzbank
  • The Korean Development Bank (South Korea)
It kinda hard to believe we're on the hook for 3 trillion here.

soros1.jpg

Fight the powah babay, there's no stopping the leaks now.

this has nothing to do with bureaucracy specifically, and does nothing to validate your hatred of what you think bureaucracy is. (you seem to use it as a stand-in for "liberal machine" or something like that. silly. silly. you do know the guys that built the most notable bureaucracies in our history were largely rabid anti-unionists? maybe you think task specialization and its efficiencies are bad. doesn't matter that the system helps us be less dependent on icky workers that call in sick and put BBs in carburetors when they're a little pissy, right? or maybe we should let the workers vote on it hah aha hah fucking hah!)

oh, yeah, and you think there mighta been backchannel dealing before the invention of the mighty bureaucracy?

There you go again.

sorry, gonz, but when you do your part to reduce the level of discourse to comicbookland....

How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much?

How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much? How much redundancy is too much?

you tell me mister everyone's a commie marxist. by the way, great response. i'll let cerise and RM know that they've got a new competitor in the annoyance post derby.

you tell me mister everyone's a commie marxist.

I'm not the one defending bureacratic nonsense. Comittees to create comittees are in comittee for comittee policy.

The federal government should not have ten percent of the power it has. State institutions can be kept manageable (unless you live in NY or CA).

brought to you by bureaucracy.

F-16CJ-B52_610-2.jpg

you do realize that every business in this country that is larger than, say, fourteen employees is a bureaucracy, right? i suppose you think they're all commie liberals too?

It took federal comittees to come up with a kick-ass airraft? No, it took General Dynamics & their team of engineers. It took government to make them cost twenty million dollars. It took bureaucracies to force Lockheed to kickback untold million into re-election committees.

Back