Harper, Yes!!!! >>>> ABB

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

At least Flavio was capable of expressing his thoughts in words.

Someone needs to send Deanril a keyboard with more keys than the Ctrl, C, and V keys on his current one.

Wow, why are you personally attacking me SoutherNProud? (Must suck to be you, huh?) I didnt personally attacked you?

And Altron? What does copy and paste have to do with this thread? Just curious.

Deanril said:
Wow, why are you personally attacking me SoutherNProud? (Must suck to be you, huh?) I didnt personally attacked you?

And Altron? What does copy and paste have to do with this thread? Just curious.

Well, you see, instead of actually taking the time out of your very busy schedule to form a political opinion of your own and find the facts to justify it, you probably did a google image search for 'i hate bush' and copied and pasted the results into the thread.

Of course, I could be wrong. I bet you were trying to post this pointless drivel in the Kiddie Korner, but accidently posted it in the Real World. It's quite understandable, since they're both right next to each other. For future reference, KK = meaningless drivel, RW = serious discussion.

I still would like to know what copy and paste has to do with this thread?

If you had any inclination of what html code is or does, then you would know that you are way off base with your assertions. Copy and paste is not a factor here.

Oh, my sincerest apologies. I was completely wrong about you. You spent lots of time at work photoshopping this crap, then hosted it on the company server and inserted the images into your post.

Oh, my sincerest apologies

You should be sorry. Frankly speaking, you just don't know what your saying.

I was completely wrong about you.

Was? I believe you still are....

You spent lots of time at work photoshopping this crap

Wrong again, see....

then hosted it on the company server and inserted the images into your post.

Wrong wrong wrong.......

Maybe you should give up while your behind?

ANYBODY but?

I don't like his policies, but it is better than...

hitler? (what is a political thread without mentioning hitler)

Alright, since you're making a big fuss about Katrina, I'd like a rational explaination from you proving that the incompetence of the city government and the weather conditions in the Atlantic were directly caused by Bush.

By rational explaination, I meant explained rationally using words, not hotlink another photoshopped picture. I could photoshop a picture of you shooting a baby, but that wouldn't make it the truth.

Ohhh jesus, any rational person would at least guess that he isn't blaming Bush for the hurricane. I'd suppose it is a graphic way of saying Bush didn't managed the situation well.

Do you guys happen to have satire cartoons (with no text) on newspapers?

Back