About that Border again

illegal?
I don't know of any Law, against it, per-se

Its more about ethics than legality. There is something to be said about military operations inside the US borders (Posse Comitatus Act), and this would fall under military operations, but it is also about defending the borders. :shrug: I only mentioned mining the tunnels because I know it would never happen...

I could be wrong but I'd be pretty surprised if the authorities are allowed to set land mines on US soil.

one way covertness could possible work,...I guess...
Dig a trench cross the whole border, and refill it with some kinda poison.
(could make it ramdom depths...)

I could be wrong but I'd be pretty surprised if the authorities are allowed to set land mines on US soil.

man, they've tested nukes here...:shrug:

just a couple a years ago, they set off that big mother, in Fl.

man, they've tested nukes here...:shrug:

just a couple a years ago, they set off that big mother, in Fl.

The MOAB? That is the slated replacement for the BLU-82, AKA Daisy Cutter...Leaves quite an impression on the local flora and fauna...:eek5:

I'm betting there's some rules against federal police planting land mines on US soil.

Some US citizen goes walking his dog, gets blown up, and there's a problem I think.

You've never been to southern Arizona have you? No dog walking there. Same with South of El Centro or near Yuma or along the Rio Grande.

Rules against repelling an invasion? I hope not.

I've been to the California border several times and could have walked a dog.

Rules against repelling an invasion? No. Rules against federal police planting landmines on US soil. Probably.

You've never been to southern Arizona have you? No dog walking there. Same with South of El Centro or near Yuma or along the Rio Grande.

Rules against repelling an invasion? I hope not.

You wouldn't want to have mines dispersed if El Rio Grande happens to flood surrounding areas.

Back