Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

You know what would be a real bitch? If they really did get 72 virgins when they die. After all, think about it, muslims have to marry before they can have sex, right? So he's gotta go through 72 weddings, and then what? He's now got 72 no-longer virgins as wives bitching at him for all eternity.

who says there's no God? There's your proof. And he's got one sick sense of humour.

I can hear them now:

Abu--take out the trash

Abu--shut off the light when you leave the room

Abu--you never compliment us

Abu--do you like our new berkas?

Abu--what do you mean it was blown off?

Abu--our mothers are coming to visit for the summer

Cerise said:
I can hear them now:

Abu--take out the trash

Abu--shut off the light when you leave the room

Abu--you never compliment us

Abu--do you like our new berkas?

Abu--what do you mean it was blown off?

Abu--our mothers are coming to visit for the summer

More importantly...

Abu--put the damned seat down when you're done...:D

Self-Closing Toilet Seat

If endless reminders have failed, you need the Considerate Seat™, the toilet seat that closes by itself! Simply lift it up, and after a set period of time the seat will gently lower, while the lid stays upright. You'll never sit on the cold toilet bowl rim again! Installs just like a regular toilet seat on a standard round-front bowl. You can easily adjust how quickly you want the seat to lower. No batteries or wiring required. Soft, padded white vinyl.

http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/amerimark/cat_item.html?prod=28628&media=G63901&days=XVQ

Personally, that entire topic disgusts me. When's the last time a woman left the seat up for a guy? Here's an idea: assume the fucker's up. Period.

My rule is: put both parts of the seat down. That way, everyone has to do some lifting, and the cat won't go for a swim then head straight for my lap.

Professur said:
Personally, that entire topic disgusts me. When's the last time a woman left the seat up for a guy? Here's an idea: assume the fucker's up. Period.

You mean you want to poop on the entire topic?

Isn't closing the seat a courtesy akin to opening a door for a lady?

However at my house, when I see the seat down I hope the window is open too....

You want to stop her from complaining that the seat is always up? next time when the subject comes up threaten to take the toilet out and dig an outhouse in the back yard...

let us not forget the "clean up the yellow stains AROUND the toilet" thingy. especially applicable after a night of drinking.

If you've been drinking enough to miss, odds are standing is difficult enough that you'd be smarter to opt for a sitting position anyhow.

Back