ACK!! the weather!

/comforts Leslie

-26 Celcius with the windchill. This isn't nice at all for December.

Current conditions in Canada, and this does change over time btw... It shows -16 now for Toronto, -19 for Ottawa, and -22 for Winnipeg

canada_obs.jpg

-20 in Barrie, I'm lucky to be a wee bit north, gained the extra degree...

GAWD! We're the same temp as Iqaluit! :eek:

Leslie said:
-20 in Barrie, I'm lucky to be a wee bit north, gained the extra degree...

GAWD! We're the same temp as Iqaluit! :eek:
Wonderful :D You should be in bed under lots of blankets with coffee and a book :p

I'm under a blanket in my polar fleece bathrobe with a coffee and my puter! :lol:

How are we colder than Yellowknife!? :retard:

Leslie said:
I'm under a blanket in my polar fleece bathrobe with a coffee and my puter! :lol:

How are we colder than Yellowknife!? :retard:
And Whitehorse, and Edmonton... Some screwed up with the weather today. Lets blame someone.

I wish I was in bed or something. Instead I'm in the office waiting for people to come in... *yawn*

Today is the coldest day yet for us... 19F right now. The wind is unreal today too. Each time I step outside into a bitter cold wind, I just remember that if it doesn't get seasonably cold this year, I might be out of a job. That makes it bearable for me. :)

+6 here.

it's getting colder though...perhaps even freezing in the nights :eek:

but that's nothing compared to what you've got over there...sometimes it's good to be here :D

I was stopped at a light this morning had to wash my windshield. After pulling away from the light and getting on the parkway I looked down and on the edge of the windshield, there was a line of ice where it collected. Isn't windshield wiper fluid not supposed to ice?

greenfreak said:
I was stopped at a light this morning had to wash my windshield. After pulling away from the light and getting on the parkway I looked down and on the edge of the windshield, there was a line of ice where it collected. Isn't windshield wiper fluid not supposed to ice?
What was it rated at? Mine is rated at -45 C. On the other hand, the water vapor droplets that collected on the inside of my window did freeze...

:confuse3: I think so...I think hubby buys a winter formula though :confuse3:

well, I survived! 20 minutes out there, and it wasn't as horrible as I thought, but then it wasn't windy either, it was dead still and bright sunny, I had a hooded sweatshirt with a tshirt underneath, hood up, blue jeans, hubby's socks, London Fog coat, leather polar fleece-lined boots, and fuzzy soft wooly mitties, I was kinda sorta warm enough! :headbang:

the chair is packed up,

this is my birdfeeder base, it's how much snow we got Saturday night

Attachment(s):

pic_6980.jpg, 90.32kb

7_1038925190.jpg

snow! oh man, how I miss that. it's been a couple of years since we had a good layer of snow around here...

i hated it when it iced once when i lived in alabma i had to stay inside for days. at least i didn't have to go to school. at at least i don't live there anymore.-

Back