ACK!! the weather!

leslie, we haven't had any accumulation in a year. And even last year, it snowed once and it was only like 3 inches accumulation.

I heard though that we're expecting snow by Thursday?? *checks weather.com* HELLO SNOW!!

us_ne_9regwxhi3_medium_usen.jpg

shite. Looks like I have to buy a shovel now.

Where were you yesterday morning? That's about what it is right now here, we commented how much warmer it is outside :retard:

tonight, in the minus teens again.

I was out in the country about 40 miles west of the city. It was a good 4-5 degrees cooler than the suburbs where I live.

no idea how warm or not it is but seeing as its wales it definitely fricking raining.

Jerrek said:
greenfreak said:
I was stopped at a light this morning had to wash my windshield. After pulling away from the light and getting on the parkway I looked down and on the edge of the windshield, there was a line of ice where it collected. Isn't windshield wiper fluid not supposed to ice?
What was it rated at? Mine is rated at -45 C. On the other hand, the water vapor droplets that collected on the inside of my window did freeze...

:rofl2:
[/twisted sense of humour]

k, my room is at 22ºC, outside should be at 10ºC.
Leslie, the cold went away this weekend :headbang:

Leslie, when you're putting away the deck furniture this year, don't forget to leave something out to replace the chair.

Geebus, what happened to the clock that used to show on old threads.

I started reading this thread from the beginning, and nearly flipped out. :D
(before I noticed the dates)

Back